Chapter 12

[a/n]: Before everything else, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 589 READS, 30 VOTES AND 1 COMMENT! I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW, you guys are too amazing! I love you all so much!

S T A C Y

Abby and I have been hanging out for almost a week now.

And right now, Im with her and Lauren. Lauren was my girl-bestfriend. They're staying here for the night.

"So Abby..." Lauren says with her face with some lilac face mask and her coper hair in pink rollers, and a grin on her face while she was sitting on my bed.

While Lauren has her stomach on the floor while reading teen vouge and I on the other hand was sitting on the chair of my vanity rolling my hair in rollers.

Abby turns to her. "Is there any boy at school you've got your eyes on?" She says with a smirk replacing her grin. I turned to them, interested on Abby's confesion.

"Well, you see... There's this boy that I really, really have a huge crush on since 3rd grade, and its Cameron." She admits blushing with a shy smile on her lips.

I stiffend from my seat, the excited smile on my lips, dissapeared and Lauren turned to me with worried eyes but still has a smile plastered on her lips. Lauren knew my love for my bestfriend.

I turned back and my face was serious. "He's a great guy." I said looking at the mirror- and he's mine- I thought. "I know! and he's so nice and sweet and god he's so hot!" She says happily grinning. "you do know he lives right next door right? And his room is actually across Stacy's?" Lauren asks. "Really? I didnt know. I've been crushing on him for years and I dont even know where he lives. But, thanks for the info though." she says with a really huge grin.

Since, she's been balbering about Cameron. About how the way he smiles, the way he laughs and other things on how perfect he is.

I KNOW! Thats the thing I really wanted to shout at her face. But, I dont want to ruin the night and just listened to whatever she has to say. She doesn't really feel the tension in the room, but Im happy with that, I dont want her to feel all awkward, I just want her to have a fun night with us.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

C A M E R O N

Im driving Abby from school. I think I already like her, she nice, pretty, and smart although she might not be as fun as Stacy.

I think I should make my move, I mean I really dont have a chance with Stacy, nor have the guts to take her on a real date or even tell her that I like her.

Honestly, I guess I love her, but I guess Im pretty much of a coward to admit it, and despite the fact that she's really oblivious about it. So, I guess, I'll just try to forget my feelings and just be bestfriends with her and try to find someone else.

"Hey, uh...Abby? Do you want to have a date with me on Friday night?" I ask hopefully. At first she looks suprised but smiles happily. "I would love to!" She replies. "So, pick you up at 7?" I ask "that sounds great." she says before opening her door. But before she goes out of my car, she kisses my cheek and I grin at her and said our goodbyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

S T A C Y

Its already 5:45 and Im still waiting at the front stairs of our school alone, waiting for Cameron to pick me up. He told me that he'll drive me home, but guess what he didnt show up! That a-hole just ditched me. What a jerk.

The clouds are really dark and I think it'll rain pretty hard, so I decided to walk back home instead, Im so gonna kill him tomorrow. Just my luck, it started to rain really hard and I dont have an umbrella or anything, so there I was soaking wet and walking in the rain. When I reached my house, I saw Cameron's car parked infront of his house and I looked to the side where his room was and it was lit up.