Chapter 15

S T A C Y

I woke up quite early than the usual. But I wasnt really in the mood to do anything but stare at the floor, then a scenario last night popped in my head.

Unconciously, I felt a hot tear rolled down my cheek.
I wiped it away stubbornly.

I lazily stood up from my bed and began my long and hot shower.

Got dressed in a loose cotton candy pink sweater and a pair of jeans and tied my hair in a high ponytail... Makeup? Not really my thing.

I checked on my phone and saw at least 9 messages from Cameron saying sorry but I just ignored them. I called Taylor since I don't have a ride and Im sure that Cameron would be with Nash.

Once I heard Taylor's car pull over I quickly made my way out of our house and on my way to Taylor's car, I heard Cameron call my name, I didn't look back and went inside the car.

Taylor was about to ask what was that all about, but I looked at him and I think he noticed my (still puffy) eyes telling him that I dont want to talk about it.

I went to my locker and I was about to walk to my first class Cameron came jogging down the hallway and I tried to quicken my pace, Cameron had longer legs so he easily caught up.

"Stacy."

"Stacy."

I kept walking.

"STACY!" He shouted and whipped me around to face him.

He looked so hot with his ruffled brown hair and black v-neck shirt that wasn't even fitted still showed his defined abs and chest. But I cleared those thoughts when I remembered that he was an asshole.

"What do you want?" I kept my voice void of any emotion.

"I can explain."

"Explain what?" I said laughing a little to mask my emotions.

"About last night."

"Look. Im really not in the mood right now." I said and walked in my first class.

I've been avoiding him all day even though we had calculus together I sat on a different chair.

The day went by like a blur, and I have been avoiding Cameron the whole day. Then lunch came.

I entered the cafeteria and I sat on my usual seat and there they were, Cameron and Abby, looking all lovey-dovey, disgusting.

Cameron didnt notice me until they got back after getting their food. I acted like I didnt notice him AT ALL. I have talked to EVERYONE except him.

And with that, he gave a cold stare.

"We need to talk. Out now." He demanded.

"Why?" I asked irritated.

"Now."

I just rolled my eyes and follow him outside.

"We need to talk."

"We are talking" I replied sarcastically.

"I know I lied last night. I just dont know what to say, you guys might hate me for skipping bro's night." He said looking at the floor.

"Im also really, really, really sorry that you needed to see what Abby and I were doing last night." He added.

"Look, only I hate you for skipping bro's night since they dont know what you really did last night. I mean, you could've told us, we wouldnt mind." I said with a straight face and with all the coldness in my voice.

He continues to stare at the ground.

"Oh, and about what I saw last night. I just want you to know that I dont give a fuck it. So dont make a big deal about it." I added coldly.

He looked at me and I can see the hurt evident in his face.

With that, I walked back inside the cafeteria leaving him in the hallway. Hurt.
.
.
.
HELLOOO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!! I'VE MISSED YA'LL SO MUCH... I MISS WATTPAD SO MUCH, I HAVENT USED WATTPAD FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW, CAUSE AS YOU ALL KNOW MY PHONE'S CHATTERED INTO PIECES THANKS TO MY BELOVED FRIEND... SO ANYWAYS, ENOUGH OF THE CHITTER CHATTER, HERES YOUR UPDAAAAAAATTEE!! IT MAY BE A BIT SHORT BUT I'LL CATCH UP ON THE NEXT CHAPTER...I STILL DO HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE!
PLEASE.
VOTE
AND
COMMENT!
I love reading your comments about my work... Though it may be shit, still, please be mindful of you words.. I still have feelings.
Love you all! x.