Chapter 6

Stacy's POV

When we got to school, I saw Cameron and he seems pretty normal, thank god! And we just hanged out all day just like nothing happend last night and nothing awkward even happend.

*4 days later*

OMG! Today is the day!! Im going to MAGCON!! Im so excited I cant believe Im gonna meet them again.. and by the way I met them already like 4 times in PERSON! How cool is that! and this time Im gonna spend my whole weekend with them!

So I started packing for atleast 1 suitcase and 1 bag pack.

I went down the stairs and ate breakfast with my family. While mom was preparing the toast I made my last vine for this week before I go to Magcon, I took my phone and tapped the vine app and started doing crazy stuff at the table with my sisters and my dad. It was pretty funny though.

"You know what, Torrie? Im gonna tell Matt that you have a huge crush on him!" I said with a smirk. "you aint gonna tell that homie" she says with a gangster like style, there goes her sass, this girl is definitely like Skylnn. Theyre actually best friends too.

It was already 7:30 am so, I wore my combat boots and put my washed ripped skinny jeans inside. So basically I am wearing a long-sleeved black crop top that had daisy prints on it and my washed ripped skinny jeans and my hair is in a high messed up bun. Then I worked on my make up which was just some mascara, and some lip gloss.

As I went down, I took my phone out and made a vine.

"Hey guys! Wazzup?! Im off to Magcon atlast and I am going o make an follow spree on twitter when I get there! Just check the details down below and I might follow back. Love ya'll"

Then Someone knocked on the door and it was Cameron and he told me that we were leaving.

I said my goodbye's to my family and mom and dad had some restrictions but they trusted me. I wont do anything stupid ofcourse, a note to my sarcasm hahaha!

*skip the car ride to the airport*

So now me, Nash, Hayes, and Cameron are waiting for our plane to be called I decided to make a vine, the boys were busy with their phones so I made my own way.

I went to this asian guy and started singing!
"Ooohhh... its what you do to meeee, oohh.. its what you do to me." And the guy had no idea what was I doing and he just smiled and laughed, I paused the video and started walking away I took another glance at the guy and smiled back at him to my show of respect and saying thank you to him. Then I found this little blond girl that was sitting all by her self and was holding a Elsa doll. I went up to her and sat beside her and started singing let it go.
"Let it goo.. Let it goo.. Cant hold it back anymo-oore!" I smiled at her and stoped the video and captioned it:

"At the air port! Im singing with strangers! IM SO WIERD I KNOW!! :)"

she smiled back.
"Hi! Im stacy, whats your name?" I asked her with a smile. "Its Alexis!" She replied. "Where are your parents?" I asked again. "Oh they're over there buying us tickets." she said to a brunnette lady and a tall blond man at the ticket counter. Then the ususal airport descending ding.
"All passengers to Dallas, Texas at flight 420G9 please start boarding...blah, blah, blah" the annoucer said.

"You know what follow me on twitter if you have." I told her
"Yeah I have one." Then I started typing her user name at my notes and we took a selfie.
"As much as I want to talk to you I really need to go." I said and I waved goodbye and started walking to where the guys were. While walking I posted the selfie on Instagram and captioned it:
I just met this sweet little girl, Hey Alexis!

That girl just reminded me of Torrie oh, Im gonna miss her so much.

As me and the guys were walking down this tube that connects the airplane to the airport I made a video, Im gonna make this one the introduction of the video and when I complete the video I'll post it on YouTube.

"Wazzup Everybody?! Im off to Magcon with these dudes, say Hi guys!" Then I they said hi to the camera.
.
.
.
.
.
Stacy's outfit at the side
>>>>
Hi everyone! Im really sorry for the late update, I was pretty busy at school last week and I just got home from my volleyball training and on my way home I started the update 'cause I love you all, and I hope you liked this chapter and if you did make sure to give it a vote and a dont forget yo leave a comment so I can see what I need to improve. thank you!

SOCIAL MEDIA:
@ITS_YANIBOO_193
on twitter