Chapter 14

Okay, before you read this, here's a recap since I havent updated for so long, you probablly forgot what the hell happend.. so yeah...

R E C A P:
They met this girl named Abby Brooke, and became friends with Stacy and Lauren, who is Stacy's girl-bestfriend. Soon enough, Stacy and Lauren found out Abby's admiration for Cameron. Then, Cameron thinks he doesn't stand a chance on Stacy. So he puts his attention to Abby, which he finds hot and pretty and asks her out on a date. Then Cameron skipped Bro's Night for their date, and even lied to the boys and Stacy for skipping Friday night.

Thats about it. So if you want more details, you can read it again if you want hahaha!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

S T A C Y

"Woohhh!! You guys were awesome!!" I said running to my friends who just won the opening game.

I jumped on Matt's back as we continued cheering, laughing and talking about how they played back there as we were walking back to the parking lot.

"Matt!!" Mitch, a line backer came jogging towards us.

"Yo bro! Congrats! You nailed it!" I said smilling at him.

"Thanks, Stays." he said smilling back.

"Matt, me and the other guys are having some drinks and a bonfire, you know to celebrate? Its not a party, the party's next Friday. So you guys wanna come?" He asks.

"Yeah sure we'll be there." Matt replied smiling.

"Ok, see you there, beside the beach, the same spot." Mitch said turning to his heels and walking to his car.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I sat alone near the water drinking some apple cider, staring into the ocean.

"Hey." Someone said behind me.

I turned around and saw a greek god.

Elliot Hunter

This boy was one of those boys at school where girls swoon over, and yes, I admit that I am included to those girls. I mean who wouldnt?!

That eight-pack. yeah you heard me right! A motha-fuckin EIGHT-PACK! and those hypnotizing gray eyes that you just want to stare at all day. Dont foget his beautiful messed up brown hair that looked so soft and like you just want to run your fingers through it.

I have Calculus and Biology with him, and I am impressed on his performance during classes.

"Hey." I replied while he sat beside me.

"Stacy right?"

"The one end only." I said grinning.

"Elliot." he said reaching out his hand for a hand shake.

"Oh I know you." I said chuckling.

'O shit. I sounded like I've been stalking him.' I thought. My eyes widened in realization.

"You do?" He answered.

'God. Now he really thinks that I stalk him. Okay, Stacy. Play it cool.'

"Of course I do. I have biology and calculus with you. Plus, who wouldn't know you? A lot of girls talk about you." Smooth, Stacy. Real smooth.

"Nah. just a few." he smiles and I can see a tinge of pink stain his cheeks.

Me and Elliot had a really nice conversation. We have a lot in common and he's single (a fact that I mentally high-fived myself).

For once, I actually forgot about Cameron. I also forgot about the fact that he lied and skipped bro's night for a stupid date.

We got home, and suprisingly none of us were THAT drunk. Only Taylor who was a bit tipsy.

At the end of the day, Elliot and I exchanged numbers and promised each other to hang out sometime. All I hope is that, that 'sometime' would be soon.

Once Nash dropped me off my house, a sight that I never wanted to see in my whole existance was Cameron and Abby making out against the hood of Cameron's car.

They probablly didnt notice that I was watching because they just continued making out. Even though my heart was broken into a million pieces and all I wanted to do was break down on where I was standing. I walked to our front door and closed the door with a loud bang (in which I hope they [cameron and abby] heard) and ran up to my room.

As soon as my body collapsed on my bed, tears instantly fell from my face and my phone started buzzing. Cameron sent me a text.

C: Im so sorry you had to see that. I can explain.

Everything was well explained.

So I didnt bother texting back so I just continued to cry until I fell asleep.
.
.
.
HEEEEYYY GUYYSS!! I AM SO SORRY IF I HAVENT UPDATED FOR SO LONG! I WAS JUST REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL, BUT YOU GUYS ARE EXTREMELY AWESOME FOR THE CONTINOUS SUPPORT FOR MY SHITTY BOOK. BECAUSE I LOOOVE YOU ALL. YA'LL GONNA GET UPDATES SOON. REAL SHIT AND DRAMA IS GONNA HAPPEN SOON. LAVYA! x