In the jungle the mighty jungle...

Aaaaahhh!!!!

leave me alone you crazy bitch, just because I complemented your "big ugly" doesn't mean you have to come for my ass about it. It was big AND ugly.

*Slash* "tree falling sounds"

Holy shit that grazed my sorry ass, wait... Where's Joe...

WHERE'S JOE!!!!
----

This "thing" is strange, unique too put it simply it was wearing such strange clothing and language I didn't understand. I don't know where this "thing" came from; it's strange I was working on the "big ugly" as this "thing" came to call it.

I've come to accept the name, it was big AND ugly its a perfect name for it. Now what is this "thing" doing...

Weird...
----

JOE WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

he's not near me nor on top of me... Or on my shoulder where the fuck is he!!

Oh... I forgot about you; you must be wondering "how the hell did you manage to end up in that situation" or a similar train of thought...

Well...

*Snap* "flashbacks sequence"

I've been stuck in this desert for 24 days now, I'm impressed I haven't gone insane for long I've been here. Well then again I have Joe with me.

Nothing really eventful happened well I wouldn't really say nothing...

Big jungle...

I can't believe it... F*cking life!!!! It's not civilization but it's life I can't go on complaining can I.
.
.
.

So... About the civilization part... I found it, it's just a bunch of shit shacks with random parts stich together to make what the locals called a "house"... Oh yeah I met the locals... "Demi-humans" you know the fantasy trope where they are part human and part animal... yeah cool.

And also it's kinda weird; why where the females, demi-humans while the males... Well beastkin, full on animals without human features... Must be a gender thing I'm no biologists or whatever is the equivalent to it.

Also... I can't understand what their saying, hell even their writing it's just a bunch of scribes... Now that I think of it, they be in a similar situation when talking to me... I almost feel bad...

Keyword: almost
.
.
.
.

Been exploring the place, honestly it's a breath of fresh air, literally a breath of fresh air and Joe seems to like it as well... I don't know how his body works nor I want to know.

Oh yeah nearly forgot...

Big Robot...

It was big AND ugly and honestly it's kinda beautiful is a weird way... Don't ask me it kinda is.

Joe began to move around on my shoulder trying to tell me something... Oh I forgot Joe likes sitting on my shoulder it's cute.
.
Behind me? Nothing's behind... Me...
Uh... Well this awkward...
.

why you maybe asking; Well there's a snek lady staring me down with a big ass axe eying my sorry ass. Also she was barely wearing anything, what I mean by barely its literally a two piece bikini, kinda hard not to stare if I'm being honest. Also she is Hot Capital H Hot.

So we kinda stared at each other, it looked like a Mexican standoff... With a tumbleweed to boot as well...

Wait; how did that tumbleweed get here...
Weird...