I done f*çked up

Finding them... Was tricky business, I'd say it was getting annoying to be honest... It's like a wild goose chase instead of goose where searching for grown adults...

And if it wasn't annoying enough, remember those utage practicality massacred? Yeah they found her, and been following her ever since... Well since they found us at least.

But you get my point.

I asked some of them why would they follow her, the unanimous answer I got?

"She is our new chief."

When I told her, to say her reaction went from zero to a hundred wouldn't explain the multiple emotions she went through...

As for ceobe? Doing what she does best... Being the adorable clueless doggo that we all love...

Anyways I'm getting side tracked, utage "reluctantly" accepted her role as their new "chief" and ordered them to find her compatriots to which none of them understood.

Translating what she said to them, they moved quick as my eyes could follow. Which it wouldn't be much but still. They where eager to follow her.
.
.
.

To be honest, I'd thought it would take them a couple of hours to find some of them... oh how I was surely mistaken to that assumption...

They where eager to help...

Very Eager... to help...

So... which, you maybe asking who did they found in the span of a couple of hours... Well a very feisty and hot woman that for sure.

 Well a very feisty and hot woman that for sure

(Blaze, elite operator)

(A/N: Gyat dyum, damn shame we didn't get this as a skin.)

"What's with women in this world, and them being so unbelievably f*cking hot."
Anyways conversing with the hot woman was straight forward enough... If you get what I mean... she gave us a small run down what happened, which aligned with utage's except the part she jumped off the plane, which was not the best of ideas mind you but, by pure luck... And a bit of her feline heritage she survived.

So yeah... Guess who I'm gonna hit with my slipper later...

----

*Shiver* what... Again? It's back again?

"Alright where taking a break." Gavial called out.

Huh? Um... Where nearly there.

"No, and it's final your health is my top priority tomimi.* Gavial said sternly at me, with the doctor behind her nodding in agreement.

"Please listen to her Miss tomimi it's better this way." The Doctor added.

But... But...

"No buts come here I'm giving you a doctors check up."