Who left the dog unsupervised

So... My first thought of finding them was straight forward enough, but finding them in good state of mind... not so much... By what I mean is...

I found one of them but not in the best state of mind for a conversation, she delirious speaking in total nonsense and overall she's looking like she did some A grade crack...

She's... High isn't she...

Yeah... She's high...

What the hell did she do?

.
.
.
Finding out what she did wasn't hard... she just ate hallucinogenic mushrooms... Well how could I know? It's right here in front of me half eaten...
Who the f*ck left her unsupervised alone for Godsake...

Well better carry her back home, maybe the high priest can find a way to help her.

.
.
.
Well... I should buy a lottery ticket cause it must be my lucky day, I found another one of them... On a mountain of Bodies which are unconscious... What the hell did she do to cause this...

Christ...
----

When I thought my vacation would be a nice trip to the beach, get a tan, and enjoy the sights the normal things in a vacation... What they didn't say that I would be fighting hordes of walking anthropomorphic alligators...

"Seems like you've been busy here... Haven't ya"

Oh... Please it isn't another one, I'd have enough of them coming to me for one day...

"Like you would believe me..."

He... Isn't one of them...

"Oh... I believe you, given you are sitting on a pile of unconscious bodies... Who I hope are still breathing..."

*Sigh* their still alive, just nocked them out.

"Well that's a relief, anyways... Long ways away from home? Cause form the looks of it. Your not form here."

He knows something...

"Well... I hoped I did... And yeah I'm not from here, guessing from my outfit I assume?"

"You sound uncertain, but... I'll let it pass... And bingo."

Talkative, too talkative...

"Hm... Your awfully talkative for a local around here, even more so you can talk fluently unlike them under me."

"Oh... I'm not from here, let's just say waling around the deserts can lead you places you didn't know existed."

Well isn't that surprising... But then again given his appearance I should have guessed.

"Before we continue, I haven't introduced myself didn't I? So did you so how about we do that?"

Hoping off the unconscious pile of Bodies that I think are still alive... We both promptly introduced ourselves to each other.

"Where are my manners, the names Fabian and you... Miss?"

Cute... He even did a little bow...

"Utage, call me utage and don't call me miss it makes me sound old."

He smiled and nodded

"Well then utage... Shall we talk while we walk back to my place?"

Oh? Well then this just got interesting, I wonder where will it go.

"Sure lead the way Fabian"
----

Well that was easy than I thought... Too easy, I shouldn't overthink too much...
Anyways both me and utage had a lovely chat back to Zuma's place... We talked about various topics, some where interesting or weren't it was a pleasant experience...
.
.
.
So we reached Zuma's place to find it empty... Hell even the "big ugly" wasn't here strange it wasn't like her to suddenly test it out. Granted I've known her for a while now, and her doing something like this wasn't really surprising. But still...