The burb is indestructible

You know; who would have thought that a bird could teach so well... Then again what the high priest is teaching me is the basics of education... I feel like a kid who went back to school, but unlike a kid I can't read the sargonian dialect... Great I feel old now...

Its a slow process, but I'm getting there I can at least follow a conversation now but still can speak it.
.
.
.

So... It's just me and Zumama today, the high priest went somewhere which he did tell us but left a note... And a bunch of books for me to read...

Knowledge...

For what it's worth, I'm thankful to the high priest for teaching me. But holy when I say that bird can teach, I mean HE CAN TEACH.

Calculus, physics, biology, chemistry, and weirdly astrophysics the whole nine yards, If you say he's the combination of multiple reincarnated geniuses and I would believe you...

Also he's indestructible... You heard me right.

Indestructible...

I saw both Zumama and the high priest test out the "big ugly" it went well untill... it wasn't, multiple things that sent a chain reaction then...

BOOM!!!!

That explosion sent a shockwave that powerful that I think the other tribes could hear it...

*Snap* "flashbacks sequence"

It's a beautiful day outside, birds chirping, winds are blowing, and a loud ass engine... Yeah it's a truly beautiful day...

No it's not...

Why you maybe asking, well to put it simply both the high priest and Zumama are testing the "big ugly" out, it's loud... VERY f*cking loud. I can barely sleep...

Oh did I forget to mention it's the middle of GODDAMN NIGHT!?

F*ck all that is holy...

Couldn't they have chosen a better time to test out the "big ugly" oh I don't know, in the F*CKING MORNING.
.
.
.

Sigh... I can finally sleep, after a couple of hours they finally moved the "big ugly" out of zumama's workshop and into the open where the could test it out... And with noise gone I can finally sleep.

Sweet... Sweet sleep...
.
..
...
....

.
*BOOM!!!!*

AH!!?? *FALLS OF THE BED*

*JOE NOISES* JOE! ARE YOU OKAY!?

.
Thankfully Joe was fine, nothing happened to him... Now an assessment to the situation...

WHAT IN IN THE LIVING F*CK WAS THAT!?
.
.
.

I found out what caused the explosion, culprit A and B, Culprit A covered in black soot from an explosion wonder what could have happened. Culprit B chard head to claws...

I WONDER WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED... *TICK MARK*
----
.
So... Wanna explain to me what happened, and also where is "big ugly" can one of you explain. *Smiling menacingly*

"Ah... Well about that..."

Oh? What about it hm... *Holds slippers*

"It bw p"

Hm...? What did you say, I couldn't hear you speak up. *Smiling menacingly while holding slippers*

"It blew up"