surprise......

Police arrest all the culprits. Sid asked them to gave them special treatment for their crime. Police take them when sana was running towards him from the cage of goon's. Sid saw her running towards him but before she could catch him..

Thud..../

she collapse on her way. "sana" he shout her name & run towards her. He pick her in his arms, tears were continuously flowing from his eyes.an old lady nearby came to them. she hold her wrist for sometime to examine her. she announced her pregnancy. sid couldn't believe his ears. meantime his manager came with car & help to take them hospital, which was newly open by the help of them. today is it's opening & what will be best that same day they get most loving news & blessing. All were happy with the news. Shehnaaz get her conscious after an hour. He had asked Doctors about her health & they inform that she faint because of tiredness. she hadn't eat anything from morning.  so, first thing after she get conscious he made her eat & take her to the home in Mumbai.

Shehnaaaz find his disturb. She had asked many times but he ignored by saying everything is fine , he was just disturb with office work. But with whom he was lying, she know him more than he himself.  Asking her to rest as she is still weak & he didn't want her to take any kind of stress so, He lock himself in his study. after thinking for almost an hour he thought to talk to her about everything. he goes towards their room & asked her to listen him calmly. He hesitate but she hold his hand & signal him to continue.

Sid explains everything to Sana. Sana calmly listen to him. Sid was afraid that after truth she will cry. She will fight with him, leave him but nothing like that happened.
Sid asked her but she calmly told him that she knew about the things when they had came back to London.

How won't she when everyone respect & indicates him as Shukla. Once when she was talking with her mates they show her some pic from where she clearly knows the truth.

Sid : but why you never confront me??

Sana : because this time I want you to explain.

Sid : I'm sorry. I didn't indented to hide anything from you this time but situation was not in my favor .But trust me I love you. I love you the most.

Sana : I love you too. But we have to stop this before..... ( Sid cut her)

Sid : stop what!??

Sana : our relationship. I can't destroy another girl's life for my love. It's a crime.

Sid : but I  want to be with you & ( touching her belly ) my princess. & I had told you about her deeds.

Sana : I know. But

Sid : but what???

Sana : but the society will always blame me for being 3rd wheel.

Sid : society ( in a rude tone) where was that society when people were throwing your family out, when your fiancé was cheating on you. When you need a support. Look Sana, Society will blame you for everything but it's up to you what you want to accept.

Sana : but Sid they will not let us live happily & peacefully. They will not respect our relations.

Sid : they will.

Sana: they will??? But how???

Sid :you just wait & watch

Sana : what are you up to?!!

Sid :you will get to know.

Sana : are you planning to told her truth to everyone???

Sid : no. I will not.

Sana : but why??

Sid : I can't let people to pointing fingers on her, on her nature. As I know she is a good person. Only her blind love & insecurities were making her to do it. But she had never hurt anyone.

Sana : but what about your feelings. Your trust???

Sid : that what she had broke. But it's not only her fault. I was also the part of this.

Sana : what??

Sid : you know, from her birth I was only with her to love, to care, to support. Every one has taught her to be a good wife of mine. & she did but when I meet you I get to know about love. So , I break her trust, her heart & in return she payed me back with interest. Do you know Sana. She had always loved, cared & respect my family more then me . She make me live my dream, she had support me but she never understands my feelings. If I ever told my family about her deeds they will not believe as they have a blind trust on her.

Sana : then how will you ...?? ( insecurities & fear can be seen on her words)

Sid : don't worry I will handle it with care. Trust me.

Sana : I trust you.

Sid : I love you.

Sana : I love you

After living in Mumbai for some days they again join villagers . they had work hard to gain their trust & made place for themselves.  They gain their trust & love. They also came more close day by day. People used to gave examples of their love & bond. After finishing their works they collect all the villagers on the industrial area & asked for forgiveness.

Villagers also get their pure intention so, they forgave in one condition that they will visit them once in a year. They happily agreed. Villagers asked them to join them as their farewell & they happily agreed.

Party was good but the surprised gift of the villagers makes their day. They gift them their rented house called sidnaaz home. & renamed the village after their name sidnaaz dream land.

After the warm love & support they leave for Canada where the new challenge & threats where waiting for them.