Slap

Note : second update for you all

Shehnaaz was about to cut her wrist when the door of her room opened with thud. She got scared that made her to cut a little in her wrist. She saw sannaya was on the door with redness in her eyes. She run towards Shehnaaz & snatch the knife & throw it somewhere far.  She cried & asked her to let her die. Sannaya slapped her hard to make her came back in earth.

" did you forget you are carrying a life with you" sannaya shout on her. Shehnaaz hold her stomach & cry. " did you even realised what you are doing" she added.

" I'm giving my love a happy life" Shehnaaz cried. " I want him to be happy with his family, free of tension, stress. I can't see him suffering because of our relation" she broke down in floor.

" and you thing he will be happy to know you sacrifice your life for him" she also sit near her & hold her. " did you really think he will be happy without you. That much you know him. Is this how much you love him that a small strom shattered your dream to be with him" she whipped her face & asked her to sit properly.

" then what will I do. You are taking his child away from him. He will be shattered without his son. You know more that how much he love him, his family. He can't live without them. You are taking him &.." she was cut in middle.

" did you really think your death can buy his happiness??? No he will be shattered or can be die with you. Then what will happen?? " sannaya asked." and I'm not taking his son away from hi. For forever. " she added & search for first aid.

" then why did you said that " shehnaaz flinch when sannaya did her first aid.

" because I want him to hate me. I'm taking my son as I need to explain him the situation so, he will never question his father love for him after you gave birth or for me. He had to accept you as his mother but as a child it will hard for him " sannaya explain her pov. Why she want to take him. She know her so doesn't like the idea of his father's second marriage, no one will but he had to accept the truth for his own good.

" but you were against to divorce him then why you got ready for it" shehnaaz asked with doubt. She had doubt in her from the first day but she can never voiced it out but now she encourage herself to ask. "what are you hiding & how you convinced family for us??" she added.

" you will get to know after some time" sannaya said. " but promise me one thing that you will never hate my child & will treat him like your own. I had raised him with so much love & concern. You will protect him, love him in my absence. You will never let him miss me or feel like he doesn't have a mother. Can I trust you in this?? Sid had faith that you will do" she added & asked for a promise to love her only son.

" I will but you didn't gave me my answer. & why he need me as a mother when he has you his own???" shehnaaz question make her shut.

" I will not be able to be with him for forever." sannaya said with tears. "I don't have much time left." she added.

"what??" shehnaaz asked in shocked.

* yep. I don't have much time left. Why you think that I will sacrifice my love & relation that easily?? What you think that convinced our family for your wedding then?? " sannaya's answer shocked her more. She doesn't want to trust her but whatever she is asking is true. Why would she leave her love for her & how will other convinced if there was not such problem with her." family only got ready as they knew if I die my son can't leave without a mother, their son can't leave without me. I know he can but they didn't knew the truth na. So, I asked you to never disclose this truth. Otherwise they will blame my death to you & Sid. " she added.