Reunited

The Ruler snaps her fingers and Soul gets tangled in a not in chains. Zero makes a run for it while The Knight chases her down. Zero climbs through holes in the wall only for The Knight to break through swinging his sword around attempting to cut her into pieces. Zero jumps off a balcony and falls to her death.

The Knight: that's one of them taken care of. Now to deal with

Soul breaks free and flies towards The Knight. She used her powers to pick up and slam The Knight into the ground repeatedly. The Knight begins to bleed but isn't over yet. Soul bites off one of his hands but she gets stabbed behind by The Ruler.

Ruler: pathetic toy. When you get your hands fixed, help me lock her up and fix my walls.

The Knight: yes ma'am.

A giant hole that Zero lies in. Blue runs up to her and shakes her until she wakes up. Blue lost his patience and begins to slap her face over an over again.

Zero: I'm up! I'm up!

Blue hugs Zero crying!

Blue: I TURNED AROUND AND I FOUND THAT YOU WERE GONE AND I WAS LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU AND I STARTED CRYING THINKING YOU WERE DEAD!!!!

Zero: Blue! I'm okay! Nothing happened...

Blue: your hurt!

Zero: it's just a few cuts, I'm fine

The Witch approaches from behind.

The Witch: your not fine.

The Witch heals Zero again and helps her up.

The Witch: I don't mind aiding you sometimes honestly. But please try not to get hurt often. Also who's this boy?

Zero: this is blue!

Bunny runs up and hugs Zero.

Zero: awe! Hi, Bunny!

Bunny gives Zero a hot dog and Zero gladly accepts the food for herself.

Zero: thanks, you want some Blue?

Blue: nah, I found food on the way here.

Witch fades back into the darkness.

Zero: how come she keeps doing that?

Bunny: I guess she only comes when needed.

Zero explains to Bunny and Blue what happened. Zero and Blue walk for a while and comes across a horde full of Paws.

Zero: aw, do you know these guys, Bunny

Bunny: n-no. This is strange, their just standing there, something isn't right.

The horde of Paws turn around to reveal sharp teeth sharp claws, and long tongues.

Bunny: OH MY GOSH!!! ZERO WE GOTTA LEAVE!!! THIS IS NOT NORMAL!! THEY HAVE BECAME WILD BEASTS!!!

The Wild Paws attack the trio with one of them biting Zero's foot and Blue kicking it off. Zero punches some of them. Bunny leads them into a cave and Blue stalls them long enough for Zero to make it collapse on top of The Wild Paws. Blue, Zero, and Bunny escape the cave by traveling through a tunnel in the dirt and end up in a cell. They notice a dead kids skeleton because the kid starved to death. Zero finds Soul's cell and wonder how they'll break her out.

Zero: how are we gonna break her out? The Ruler may have the key on her.

Blue: I know, walk in and ask her for it.

Zero imagines what would happen and Zero gets annoyed at Blue's dumb idea.

Zero: Blue that's a terrible idea.

Blue: sorry