The Hunger

Soul starts to get hungry and and asks for food. Zero and Blue look at each other. Blue gives Soul some of his food. Soul approaches and attacks Blue instead of eating the food.

Zero: SOUL!!! Stop!!!

Soul: [laughs] s-sorry! I'm just so hungry. All I can eat now is flesh!

Zero holds Blue. Blue has a bite mark in his neck. Zero carries Blue away from Soul and Soul starts to grow sharp nails and teeth and starts to chase after them.

Zero: why does everything have to try to kill us?!

Blue: S-she's crazy...

Zero runs with Blue in a forest and Soul follows them. Zero pulls out a sausage and chucks it's at Soul's mouth. Soul discards it.

Soul: I! Want! Children Meat! [lunges at Blue and Zero]

Zero: [covers her face] Soul, please, this isn't like you.

Soul stops and looks at her hands. She gets off them

Soul: oh my...I'm so sorry...

Blue: [gets angry and gets up] Understand that I'll never forgive you for this, Soul!

Soul doesn't respond and walks away.

Blue: oh yeah! Walk away! That'll totally fix this.

Zero: Blue, please, I don't want you being angry.

Soul and Blue beat each other up and punch each other. Samson, Kade, Jennifer, Benny, and Star follows them. Samson and Kade hold Soul and Blue back. Blue and Soul have scratch and cut marks on their clothes and faces.

Blue: [gets up] I'm gonna rip her limb from limb

Kade: Blue! Enough!

Soul: I'll tell you what I'm gonna do to you.

Zero: PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!! I JUST WANNA LEAVE THIS TOWN AND FIND SOMEWHERE NICE TO LIVE.

Blue and Soul decide to look at each other and scoff.

Soul: fatty..

Blue tackles and punches Soul in the face a bunch of times. Samson pulls Blue off. Kade slaps both of them.

Samson: BLUE STOP

Blue: ugh! Fine!

Soul: [wipes the blood from her face] I'm sorry. I just get murderous if I don't eat for a long time...I'm sorry, Blue

Blue: [folds his arms and sighs] Whatever...

Zero: [sees black tentacles form around them] Uh...guys...we should move..

Kade: Alright, but we need to figure out where we're going!

Zero: No, we need to leave! [turns Kade's head to face the tentacles] Right now!

The kids are all surrounded by The Ruler and her shadow tentacles. Zero looks around. Truls is riding on a tentacle. He hangs on

Truls: These things are hard to stand on!

Zero: w-what?!

The Ruler: Take them! Take all of them! [snaps her fingers and all the kids get wrapped up in her tentacles]

The kids all get captured and locked up in The Ruler's apartment. The apartment had a giant eyeball on it. Soul, Zero, and Blue are in the cage together.

Zero: can you guys apologize..It breaks my heart to see you two fight and we're locked up.

Soul: I'm sorry for trying to eat you, Blue

Blue: I'm sorry for punching you

They both hug each other and Blue smiles. Zero sees everyone else tied up around them. Zero looks down and starts to give up. Truls comes in. Truls is riding a giant spider hand. Truls commands the hand to grab Zero