PART THREE- CONFESSION

NAME: SIMON RILEY
CODENAME: GHOST
AGE: 37
BRANCH: SAS
RANK: LIEUTENANT

TIME: 03:00 AM

"It's pishin' it down out there". Johnny mutters, causing Simon to glance at him.
"English, Johnny".
"It's raining fucking hard".
"Then say so".
"I just did.". Johnny whits back as he looks at the street as rain slaps onto the pavement.
"We could just make a run for it?". Seconds after those words leave Simon's lips, lightning strikes outside of the glass doors.
"Or not". Johnny sighs.
"Could call Price? See if he will give us a lift back to base?". Simon suggests and Johnny shrugs.
"I don't want the night to be over yet, Si...". He sighs softly.
"Alright. Pick a place and I'll call a taxi". He wraps an arm around Johnny's waist.
"No place will even be open...". He sighs, leaning into Simon.
"I have an idea... You know how to swim, right?".
"Yeah? Why?". Soap asks.
"We get a taxi, tell them to drop us off a few streets away from base. We get in, go down to the bases swimming pool and jacuzzi and have some drinks". He suggests.
"That.. Does sound quite nice". Johnny smiles softly. He calls the taxi... No available taxi's. "I'll see if I can get an uber". He grabs his phone and Simon pulls him in front of him. His arms wrap around Johnny's waist as he cuddles into him, his chin resting on Johnny's shoulder. "Booked it! It'll be here in.. fucking hell, five minutes".
"Shit, I need to start booking Uber's". Simon chuckles. The car soon arrives and they get dropped off a few streets away from base. They make their way back and sneak to the swimming pool area. They strip from their clothes, grabbing their small bottles of spirits from their pockets and make their way to the jacuzzi. They both sit down, the bubbles already going. They sit snug to each other, Simon's arm wrapped around Johnny's back.

"Where the fuck have you two been?!". Price yells from behind them, causing them both to quickly shoot across the jacuzzi in panic. They both look up at the Captain.
"Captain! Sir-".
"-Do you know how worried I was?! After you received that call and suddenly disappeared?! I thought you were dead!". Price scolds him, not holding back any emotion he was feeling.
"I'm sorry, Sir-".
"-Save it. Get dry and clothed and get your arse into my office.". He orders.
"I'd rather not, Sir..". He says quietly.
"What did you just say, Sargent?". Price speaks, his voice threatening and dripping with anger.
"It's my last day- I don't wanna spend it getting yelled at for actually living..". He explains, which just riles Price up more.
"Get the fuck out of that jacuzzi before I drag you out.". He grits his teeth, seething with anger.
"Touch him and see what happens.". Simon threats, his voice low, matching Price's tone.
"What did you just say to me, Lieutenant?". John asks, his fists balling.
"You know what you heard, Sir.". Simon's arm protectively wraps tightly around Johnny.
"You're not a idiot, Simon.".
"Neither are you.". He glares up at the Captain, the tension in the room making the air thick.
"Are you threatening me, Lieutenant?".
"I don't make threats, Captain. I only make guarantees.". He keeps his eyes on Price.
"I'll just go-". Johnny goes to stand yet Simon yanks him back down.
"You're not going anywhere, Sargent.".
"Yes. He is.". Price orders. "I don't care what kind of love affair this is. For you to make Simon fall in love with you when it's your last day alive is a selfish move, John. Especially when he has to live-".

"-I got the call too.". Simon says, causing the blood from John's face to drop.
"W-What?". He asks, questioning if he just heard right.
"Last night... Few minutes after midnight... It's my End Day too, Captain.". He explains. "Please.. Just let me have this. Let me be Simon just for a while longer". John steps back, letting of a single nod in respect, tears welling up in his eyes slightly.
"Understood.. Lieutenant.. I'll uh... Leave you two be..". He walks out of the room, leaving the two in silence.
"You were really about to stand up to Price like that?". He asks.
"I've got nothing else to live for other than you, Johnny... I have nothing else to lose".