Monstrous Insecurities

Wednesday always exuded innate confidence, until Tyler entered her life, transforming it into a crucible of insecurities she had never experienced before. The image of Wednesday Addams, with her calculated nonchalance, was an unbreakable symbol of distinction. Her neat, pleated outfits meticulously aligned, along with her impeccable braids, transcended the ephemeral fashion that society adored.

However, Wednesday understood that her physical heritage differed from that of her mother. Where Morticia Addams, née Frump, exuded beauty from her tall stature and sensual curves, Wednesday stood out for her small stature and softness in curves, devoid of inherent sensuality. In the mirror, she beheld a beauty akin to porcelain dolls, but lacking their enigmatic allure. The struggle with her own image was constant and silent. Though she pretended indifference, she knew that one day she would confront the fear that Tyler, at some moment, would glimpse her inadequacy.

Defying resolutely the inexorable fate that destiny wove, Wednesday chose to reject imposed passivity. On the horizon stood a unique celebration: the anniversary of an old comrade of Tyler's, a predestined occasion to interlace threads between the normies and the outcasts of Nevermore. Among the group of gathered outsiders, figures of Wednesday and Tyler emerged like constellations in the darkness. An epiphany blossomed in Wednesday's mind: to conquer her beloved's soul.

Perhaps, by granting Tyler her virginity, she could ensure his eternal presence, united by a bond that transcended the boundaries of the ephemeral. Only the art of seduction remained to be mastered, because though she was aware that Tyler worshipped her above all else in the cosmos, it was clear that his attraction didn't bloom in the sensual realm. Not because she lacked sexual desire, for he had already explored the fullness of those experiences, but because he couldn't find the spark of sensuality within her. Nevertheless, she was determined to transform that.

Yet, she intuited that she needed unwavering support to achieve it. Enid, the confidant wolf, heard Wednesday's sincere call, sealed in blood with an ethereal oath, promising to safeguard her vulnerability. With the enthusiasm of a new project, Enid accepted the challenge of turning her friend into an irresistible being, one capable of hypnotizing Tyler with just a glance.

Enid meticulously explored Wednesday's wardrobe, searching for a hint of clothing that could be used as bait for Tyler. However, she encountered a collection of modest garments, unsuitable for the planned seduction.

After successful persuasion, Enid got young Addams to enlist the collaboration of Divina, Bianca, and Yoko to achieve their purpose. After imposing an intimate and blood-bound oath on the trio, the five friends embarked on a shopping journey.

Their mission was clear: to find the perfect garment that would irrevocably capture Tyler's attention on Wednesday. To do so, they set a clear standard: beauty, eloquent black, and a distinctive accentuation of Wednesday's greatest virtue: her slender and elongated legs, in stark contrast to her modest stature.

Time slipped through their fingers like water as they diligently combed through the fashion inventory. Wednesday tried countless outfits, yet none managed to evoke satisfaction when reflected in the mirror. Then, Yoko unveiled a black lace dress. The garment embraced her neck with devotion, revealing her shoulders, and culminated in a short, airy skirt exuding grace. Bianca, on the other hand, urged Wednesday to pair the dress with fishnet stockings and heeled boots. A new feeling took hold of Wednesday as she observed herself: confidence radiated, and sensuality seemed to emanate from every fiber of the dress.

Upon entering Nevermore, all the young women gathered in Enid and Wednesday's space, immersed in preparations. As Divina intricately braided and loosened Wednesday's long hair, Bianca contributed a touch of radiant black eyeshadow and lips stained with crimson wine.