𝓽𝓮́𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓪

Amalie

After I'd gone berserk, exhausted myself and fucked up my neighbor, I helped him off the roof and to my room

I dropped him face first unto my sofa and walked into my kitchen, blowing at my reddened knuckles.

He grunts loudly like the prissy puss he was , respositoning himself in my sofa.

I watched him grab at the open bottle of tequila I had on the table as I got a first aid kit and a cold pack.

"It's gonna numb the pain not make you forget it."I said and took it away from him placing it back down.

He glared at me and spat,

"Like you don't do the same shit."

"Of course I do, it's my bottle after all, your stuck up self wouldn't love how cheap tastes."

"I'd eat you up and love it."he said shamelessly and I was about to get mad all over again.

It wasn't because he'd so casually called me cheap but because he'd done so as though I hadn't just fucked him up!

"You need another hit to the head, I fear."I smiled and reached for the bat next to my table.

"Ok! Ok!"he protested reaching out to stop me.

I eased up and walked over to him and placed the ice pack on his his forehead roughly.

He clucked placing his hand over it and applied pressure.

I sighed and flopped down next to him.

"I don't get it."he grumbled looking over at me, with his eyes squinted.

"What?"I asked glaring at him.

"Why would you bruise someone up then bring them back to your apartment to help them?"he asked and I watched his chest rise steadily.

"Don't ask questions just be grateful."I muttered.

"Now start explaining yourself."I demanded, giving my bat a once over just to make sure it was in reach.

He quickly started talking, that's the power of a bat.

"Your name is Amalie Price , you're 21, you've worked multiple jobs, you currently have a shitty one, when you were 12 you lost your da-"