A Crazy Morning*

Trigger Warning: Mature Content

Steve knew he had an amazing girlfriend in Nicole, but he was learning every day just how amazing she was, in every way possible. Starting with the sex.

He had woken up that day with Nicole's mouth wrapped around his cock, bobbing her head up and down, making him growl her name in absolute pleasure. The more she sucked and licked his cock, the more Steve wanted to just fuck her, but she seemed determined to make him cum just by using her mouth and hands.

Steve could feel her tongue playing with the tip of his cock, licking the pre-cum that had started to escape; he could also feel her hands, one stroking him up and down, the other playing with his balls. He was close to the edge and made sure that she knew it. He thought she would just stop and let him fuck her, or maybe finish him off by jerking him, but he was definitely not expecting to feel her starting to increase speed as she sucked and took his whole cock in her mouth. It didn't take long for him to feel the tell-tale signs that he was coming. Tangling his hand in her hair, helping her move faster, he kept moaning her name, until he came in her mouth. Coming like that felt like heaven to him.

He looked down, caressing her cheek, while she took his cock from her mouth. He saw that she had swallowed his cum and couldn't help but smile at her. Nicole got up from the bed and made her way to the bathroom, wetting a cloth and handing it to him, while she brushed her teeth. Steve cleaned himself, not that he had a lot to clean thanks to her, and laid there waiting for her, a smile on his lips.

Nicole eventually made her way back to the bed, lying next to him, a smile on her lips as she said "good morning" to him. He pulled her close, kissing her deeply, feeling her parting her lips to give him entrance. What was supposed to be a simple kiss, turned into a heavy make-out session, their hands all over each other's bodies.

Steve wanted to make it up to her, giving her the same amount of pleasure that she had given him. Kissing her neck, nibbling on her sweet spot, he heard her moan his name, her back arching under him, so he started making his way down to her breasts, sucking, licking and biting them, completely reveling on the sensation of having her at his mercy.

The lower Steve would go, the more he would hear her moan and scream his name in absolute pleasure. He started getting hard again. Placing a finger over her mount, he started rubbing her, making her squirm under his touch. Lowering himself to get between her legs, Steve replace his finger with his tongue, sucking her mount until she was a moaning mess, begging him to fuck her. He licked her folds and, with the help of his fingers, opened her up. He quickly placed two fingers inside of her, moving them in and out as fast as he could, hearing her moaning his name. He heard her saying that she was close, so he started sucking her while fingering her. When she finally came, he sucked all her juices as hard as he could.

Steve looked up at her and saw her with a look of pure bliss on her face. He smiled and got up, kissing her inner thigh, before going to the bathroom and getting a wet cloth to clean her and brush his teeth. He made his way back to the bed and just laid there next to her, enjoying each other's company and relaxing.

It didn't take long for Nicole to get up and move to the bathroom, turning the shower on. She came back to the room, a devilish smile on her face, asking him if he wanted to join her. Steve didn't need to be asked twice. He joined her in the shower, the water hitting their bodies, helping them relax after a busy morning.

Nicole told him to turn around and started washing his hair. Steve felt his whole body relax under her touch, her nails scratching his scalp, making him moan. He heard her chuckle at his moans which made him chuckle as well. After Nicole rinsed his hair, he turned her around, doing the same to her.