[ FIFTY ONE ]

K.YH, 3P

YUNHEE and matthew were currently making up and they were currently drinking fancy wines together.

"are you sure?" matthew asked her, taking a sip from his wine glass.

"of course, I'm sure. I really dont care anymore, matthew." yunhee replied, leaning over to kiss the side of his head. "oh, and try this wine! this one is so good." she insisted, handing him her wine glass.

he drank from the glass, same spot where her lips just were. an indirect kiss.

this went on for a long time, the two eventually getting pretty drunk.

[_]

they were somewhat sobered up by now, the two just laying on yunhee's bed since it was the farthest from the others and it was closer to the staircase.

"my head kind of hurts." yunhee groaned.

"come here." matthew pouted, holding his arms open for her to lay on top of him.

she glanced over, getting up to sprawl out on top of him, her head on his chest. once she laid down, matthew wrapped his (very nice and defined) arms around her and her attention went to his tattoo.

"I love your tattoo. jiwoong, hanbin, ricky, and chihoon also have pretty tattoos." she complimented quietly, wrapping her arms around him in return.

"I have another on my back, wanna see?" he offered, rubbing his hands up and down her back.

"oh! yes please!" she nodded, gently rolling off of him.

in response, the canadian prince sat up and quickly threw his shirt off to showcase the tattoo on the back of his shoulder. he turned his back towards her so that she wouldnt have to move to look at it.

quickly, she admired the pretty tattoo, gently tracing the black ink with her finger. she used the pad of her index finger and not her nail, gently so she wouldnt accidentally scratch him or something.

her touch sent shivers down matthew's spine, feeling warm on his back that was starting to get cold. he wanted more.

"it's so pretty..." yunhee whispered, leaning closer to look at the details.

her breath was warm on his back, making goosebumps form on his arms.

"did it hurt? it looks so pretty but so painful." she whispered, noticing matthew start to shiver.

damn, it was getting cold in her room.

in hopes of helping the short foreigner warm up, yunhee quickly wrapped her arms around him, now giving him a tight and warm back hug.

she was now back hugging a half naked matthew in her bedroom.

she laid her head on his shoulder, the shoulder with the tattoo, looking up at him and his pretty face.

her bare arms wrapped around his bare waist and he placed his hands on hers.

"they both hurt but it was worth it. the one on my arm is matching with my sister's." he replied, kissing her head.

"aw, that's nice." she smiled back. "I feel like I'd really like your sister. I dont know, something about how you talk about her makes me feel like shes gorgeous and really funny. I get the same feeling about your mom."

matthew smiled at her at the mention of his mom, his joke disgust from the mention of his sister leaving his face. he finally turned around so that yunhee was properly hugging him and he cupped her face.