4

DAISY's POV

I was sleeping peacefully, as I hear my ringtone, signalling I had a text. I'm usually a light sleeper. But I couldn't sleep that much tonight, thinking about all that had happened at the concert last night.

I checked my phone. I opened the text.

FROM: Unknown

"Hey :-)"

Who the hell could that be?! It was 3am in the morning, who was up at this time to send a text. That person might have gotten the wrong number or something.

I got out my headphones, and started listening to a few uplifting songs, since I couldn't get some sleep from my overthinking. I could have perhaps done something, I mean I had a chance. Also, who would be stupid enough to want to date someone like me, especially when you can get whoever you want. Maybe he was just making fun of me, I seriously feel so stupid.

An hour later, I found myself sobbing and strumming a few chords on my guitar. I always liked the way it felt to feel and hear the sound of the guitar it felt safe and relieving. I wish I could just fall asleep. But I liked the sound of the world sleeping, you weren't expected to do anything, you could stare at the wall the whole time, and that wouldn't matter, you'd probably feel tired in the morning.

__________

When I woke up the next morning, more like afternoon, I heard my phone beeping. I was too lazy to grab my phone. I got out a bed after a long time, I put some sweatpants on and a top. It was sunday and I was way off to think of going out or see people. This is one of the days where you just wish to be alone to whole time and have your own time. I got in the kitchen, made myself a cup of tea and a toast. I sat down on the sofa in the living room. I turned on the TV to find out "How I met your mother" was on.

My mother came around.

"How are you sweetie?"

"I'm good, just got up"

"Couldn't sleep?"

"Not really but I'm alright though mum"

"Okay good, tell me if there's something bugging you.. you know you can always trust your mother" She smiled at me.

"Thanks mum" I smiled back.

I got caught up in the show and realised it was getting late. I should get on with my homework. I got back up in my room. I checked what homework I had to do. Great! Maths... I had a bunch of test too besides that, so I'd better start to revise.

I got a call from Em.

"Heyy Em! Why are you calling?"

"Hey! Sooooo?"

"So what?

"Well..."

"Okay what is it now?"

"Well didn't you get a text?"

"I got a text or two but I have no clue who that is.."

"Okay never mind then"

"Sure..."

"You ready for that test tomorrow?"

"Not really"

"Same, are we meeting up at the park tomorrow?"

"Sure that sounds good we could go their after class then."

"Okay, see you tomorrow then."

"Bye!"

I hung up the phone, and remembered the texts I got and that Em asked about it. I opened the text again.

FROM: Unknown

":-( "

I decided to reply.

TO: Unknown

FROM: Daisy

"Who are you?"

I got a quick reply.

FROM: Unknow

"Someone, you know"

TO: Unknown

FROM: Daisy

"Uhm.. Can you at least tell me your name?"

FROM: Unknow

"Uhm.. Robert"

TO: Unknown

FROM: Daisy

"I think you got the wrong number, I don't know any Robert, I'm sorry"

FROM: Unknow

"Nope this is the right number, your name is Daisy right?"

TO: Unknown

FROM: Daisy

"Yeah.. how do we know each other?"

FROM: Unknown

"We talked a bit, and your friend gave me your phone number :-)"

I swear I'm going to kill Em, who could she had given my number to. I don't recall talking to any guy apart from the guys backstage but nope that's not possible.

TO: Robert

FROM: Daisy

"Okay :)"

I realised if I Em gave him my number, he was probably not a creep. I changed his name from unknown to robert. He could actually be nice and maybe we could be friends, like phone friends or something.

FROM: Robert

"I need to go, I'll talk to you later"

TO: Robert

FROM: Daisy

"Sure, bye"

He probably had plans, since it was only 8pm. I got my ipod out and chilled out to music. I prepared my stuff for tomorrow. I went to bed and looked at my phone. It was around 10pm. I started to drift off to sleep. My phone beeped again.

TO: Robert

FROM: Daisy

"Heyy! Did you miss me? :-)"

I was too tired to answer, deciding I would answer it tomorrow morning.

__________

A/N Hey guys, finally updated! I've got a lot of revisions going on, so I won't be updating a lot in the next two weeks. I hope you like it! Love yaaa!