5

My alarm beeped, I groaned getting up into the shower. I got ready and got an apple leaving outside my house. I started walking on my way to school. I hated that place after what had happened their, I it wasn't for Em, I don't know where I'd be right now.

I went into my first class, greated by Em. The day went on as usual. When we school was over for today, me and Em where off to the park.

We passed by my house to get my guitar. We sat down at our usual spot, underneath a large tree, with its branches hanging low.
I took out my guitar, according it first, since it sounded off tune.
I strummed to my favourite song.

"So?" Em said with a cheeky smile.

"What?" I looked at her with a confused look. I had no idea about what she was talking about.

"Okay, I'll be straight forward.. Did you get a text from someone?" She said. I was first confused but I realized what text she might be talking about.

"No way! You know who it is!"

"Depends who.." I showed her the conversation I had with this Robert, I forgot to answer that text by the way..
She started laughing, making me become more confused then ever.

"You know this guy name isn't actually Robert.."

"So what is his name then! Who is this?!" I shouted, becoming really annoyed.

"Well, you know at the concert..." Em said.

"Wait.. NO! No.. no..no! You're not telling me that.." i got cut off.

"Yes the guy you are texting is Luke from 5sos and I was the one who gave him your number" I couldn't believe this, he was the last person I wanted to talk to now, I felt so sick around him last time.

"Em I can't believe you did this!" I spat, I got up, took my things and left. I thought she would never have done something like this. Guess I was wrong.

I walked at a fast speed, I heard Emma calling my name behind me, but roght now I wasn't feeling like talking to her or to anyone.

As I got into my house I ran up to my room, and cried inti my pillow. How could she have done this? She knew how I felt about him! I lost my bestfriend, my only friend. The only person beside my mum who was there for me. I put on my music loud into my headphones trying to calm myself.

_____________

My mum got back home, she called me amd asked if I was hungry. I wasn't in the mood for anything, so I told her I had already eaten.

I got in the shower and took off all the make up that had been running down my face. I took a look at myself, and got into sweatpants and a large t-shirt as pajamas. Too lazy to do anything else, I got into bed, eventhough it wasn't that late. I opened my phone.

Emma - 6 missed phone calls + 2 voice messages + 13 texts
Robert (aka Luke) - 3 texts

Great! Just what I needed.

FROM: Emma

1- Listen! i'm really sorry Daisy! I really don't want to loose you! I'll tell him to stop texting you!

2- PLEASE DAISY!

3- I'M SO SORRY!

4- I MISS YOU!

5- I'M SOOOORRY!

6- Can I at least explain myself :(

7- Daisy! You know I'd never want to hurt you!

8- I'll explain everything! Please just let me! I'm sorry :(((

9- Please answer yoyr phoone!

10- I'm sorry!

11- Pleease?! 

12- I'm worried Em, please don't do anything ypu'll regret! 

13- I'm sorry! I feel like I'm the worst friend :(

I just ignored them, not feeling ready to talk to her again yet. I listened to the voice messages. The first one was the se as the text.. But the second one struck me.

"Hey Daisy, Listen I know you probably hate me and I understand, I know how much you wanted to avoid him after he made you feel uncomftortable. But the reason why I gave him your number was, you know what nevermind.. you probably don't care anymore, anyway see you at school and hopefully we can still be friends, Bye"

She was giving up on me.

FROM : Robert

1- ? :(

2- I miss you.

I answered still not to sure if I should have.

TO: Luke
FROM: Daisy

Hey, I know you real name isn't Robert.. (as creepy as this might sound) and I don't know how I feel about this.

I hit sent.