Chapter 19

Is shor machati duniya me ;
ek tumhi sukoon ka lamha ho....

- Ahan

---------------------

Murtsim and Ahan were so much worried about meerab....

While passing through road... Ahan seen a dargah there.. near to beach ... He direct slapped on Murtsim's arm...

" Bhai , sun... Please dargah chalte he.... "
His voice was showing his stress...

" Ahan... Meerab ko dhundh lete he... Hum tino aayenge...."
Murtsim replied more calmly than ahan expected...

Murtsim's Pov :

I never seen Ahan this much worried or stressed... And if i think... It was not something timepass he was saying to do...

But i believes more in action... So i was like lets find her first....

But his face with full of wrinkles... Made by his stress and worry .... I was helpless.... Still i said...

" Ahan... Look i understand... But calm down... Meerab will be soon with us...."

" Janta hu... Bas... Bas dil ghabra rha he... Acha ni lag rha... Please bas do mint...."

And with half and unsatisfied nod... I turned the car towards beach....

We were wrapping cloth around head.... But we both had no clue what we doing... We were lost in thinking....

Until the time... We sat there... And closed eyes to do ' dua ' ...

" Ya Allah... Please meerab jaldi mil jaye... I know esa kuch ni hua hoga... Par pta ni kyon aaj dar lag rha he.... Please dua qubool karen...."

The words i was saying in mind... From heart... And passing palms on my face... to head...With closed eyes...

I felt little good , like there's hope , everything will be good...

And next moment i opened eyes... There was a girl... Seating exact opposite to me... In front of me.... Her eyes were closed... She was praying... With white duppta on her head....

My mind was blank... She was looking so beautiful... The streaks of hairs were sliding on her cheek... And she was looking like an angle... A pure angle...

Her beautiful face... With no makeup... Her big eyes... And the innocence on her face....

I was recalling something... May be lost in view and a memory... I couldn't describe....

She was meerab... praying there... And next moment i realised... Ahan was facing the same view as me... His face had satisfaction... And light smile... Which was showing a lot more than happiness... Kinda love... Sukoon... And warmth...

In moments... When i saw there again .. she was disappeared...

Me and Ahan went outside... To wait for her ..

And the next surprise was... Baba... He was distributing food to kids ..... He had so many packets in hand...

We went to him... And held some of them...