chapter 21

Uski nadayino par
muskurata hu me....
Chahe dikhavati gussa kar lu...
Par us bachpane par
hi to pighlta hu me.....

- Murtsim
-----------------------------------

Murtsim's Pov :

I was teasing her on whole path , and i knew now she was irritated much... But i love it... Love to tease her....

But my problem is... I don't like to be irritated... And thats pain in ass i know...

But when she tried to do , her usual attempt... To run away with lift... Which i face everyday... Like every single day... Now i am used to it .. even if i can catch lift... I stand there with folded hands on chest .. because she loves to tease me... Nd i enjoy her laugh...

But for now i was not in mood of that.... I warned her...

" Ye baccho vali harkte , ainda ni krna...."

" Me darti nhi tumse...." Ofcourse how can meerab leave herside...

But there she is... Stubborn cat .. she even listened me.. anytime...??

" You will regret...."

She was scared ... I could watch on that on her face.... Still
" In your dreams...." She replied....

And.... Making my every dream true , was my passion from childhood....

Before she could understand what's happening... She was in cage , between my hands... Placed on lift wall... Near to her arms...

I was enjoying her wide , scared eyes... And parted lips... Even she hadn't putted any lipgloss... Her natural baby pink lips were so tempting....

But my gaze were enjoying her shocked face more.....

[ Pov ended ]

" Kya ... Kya badtmizi he ye...."
Meerab said in low tone... Which she tried to make high by lots efforts but couldn't....

He smirked....
" I think someone just challanged me.... Me kisise ni darti... Oh ni ... Specially mujse ni darti...."

He was saying everything while focusing on her face... He always loved to watch her from this close.....

While she rolled eyes , on her lose ...

" Darti nhi me....." He raised brows... Like ' really...? '

After a pause she added ,
" Muje.. muje bs ye tumhari beshrmo vali harkate ni pasand ......"

Before she thinks more what to say.... His next question was ready with same smirk....
" Baki sab to pasand he na.... Iski to aadat ho jayegi...."

And her face turned at him in instant move ... She was like... ' ye banda pagal he kya....'

He shook head in air... With raised brows....
" Hnnnn... ? Bolo...."
Like he's actually waiting for her reply on it....

" Tumne pi rkhi he kya.....?"
She said with narrowed brows....

" Ahn... But i am thinking to drink something else...."
His gaze were focused on her lips... Which she understood....