Chapter 84

Hey cuties ❤️

Sidha chapter no bakvas 🐰

----

Murtsim's pov :

I am surely turning into psycho , I realised that after my weird talk with baba , I was still on dining table...

Treating my tongue with rasmalai made by my own rasmalai...

She really drives me crazy , when she bent down to wipe my lip... I felt like I skipped a beat ..

It was first time , she came close to me by her choice , I won't forget this moment my whole life...

Ah , she also made this dessert for me... Today Where did your sun rise babydoll...?

She's good , but with others... She never behaved this kinda good with me... There's surely something baking in her tiny mind...

By the way , Its becoming tough for me to control myself now... Ofcourse I will wait until she accepts me... But...
I am not saint... at the end...

My babydoll is teasing me in a way being unaware of it... Babydoll, trust me ... I will punish you for this each sin...

Wiping my lip last time , avoiding the thought that how it will taste... her lips on mine...

God... I am behaving like a fucking teenager... I never got addicted to someone or something like this... Hell...

I really need to take shower...

As I entered room , I gazed she was seating on bed... Scrolling in phone... Ah she uses a lot phone nowadays... Kiddo...

I can't lie , whenever i gaze her... I smile like an idiot.....

I was about to enter washroom... While she called...

" Murtsim..."

I turned back ,
" Hnnn babydoll..??"

She's looking such a cutie in this oversized light pink hoodie ...

" I want to talk..." She wishpered while biting her inner skin of lip...

" Hein..? Ab kya kiya mene..." I Murmured in mind...

I went to her... She putted phone on side and i sat beside her... Near to her legs.. ah , she's tiny..

" Vo actually...."

Atak rhi he , good.. Mtlb meri glti ni he... Its just her overthinking... Go for it babygirl..

" Um .. nothing..." Saying that... She slipped into devot...

" What..? "

" Kuch nhi , I forgot..." She wishpered under it..

There's surely something... Murmuring that I went to take cold shower...

******