Chapter 76

Hey cuties , Hows you all...?🌸

---------

" you done....??" With a glare Murtsim stood up....

" You are not my seceraty anymore... Because You are the new head of our creative department...."

She clenched brows.....

"Hen.....??"

" Yes.... " He bent hands at chest...

" Why do you always think
negative baby doll... Do you really feel I have that narrow thinking about girls... And specially you... Why wouldn't I support you in being professionally successful...."

She lowered eyes .. while biting her inner lip... And toying her clothe....

" But... I don't want to be head ... I am ok as secretary..." She said while escaping eye contact...

" But I am not... I Can't watch my wife bowing clients while saying thank you with fake smile....
Attending their calls while calling them sir... Only I have right to give orders to you..."

On which he got sharp glare from her... And he smirked while biting lower lip...

After a second...

" B... But its not ok... I am not that much of capable... I am just an ordinary employee... You can't give me sudden promotion just because I am your wife ...." She complaint....

" Meerab , Trust me ... Relation never interferes my business... If I give you position... Than you must be deserving it..."

" They are murtsim.... Or ab tak me aam secretary thi... At sudden.....??"

" Because agar meri biwi hone par bhi tum itne saval utha rhi ho... Just think about your reaction... If I gave you this promotion before our marriage...??"

" Murtsim... I don't want to mess up your professional life..."

" You can.. you are not just a part of my life... Instead Its Each and every corner belongs to you... "
She was too stunned to speak something... Like being speechless on his this kinda statements was her new hobby now...

With a blink he stood up and placed his hands on her shoulder... Like holding her...

" Meerab... I had built this company... And I know every kinda person... And their working skills... So If I am trusting you... You should blindly trust yourself...."

" What if I ...??" She looked into his eyes...

" You can waste crores.. I won't complain... Promise... Hnmnn??"

He asked with a warm look and raised brows....

Murtsim's pov :

While asking me...

" What if I ....??"

Her eyes were filled with so much doubts... Fear... And broken confidence ... I could sense it ...