ʙᴀʙʏ ᴋᴀᴢᴀ

-Requested by @TheRealAkaza
-KokuZan/KokuMuz(Kokushibo x Muzan) adoptive parents
-Toddler Akaza
-Fluff
-Dad/Papa-Kokushibo
-Mom/Mama-Muzan
_______________________________

The alarm started blaring loudly,being annoying and nagging so that Kokushibo groaned as he was forcibly woke up.He grabbed his phone to turn off the irritating alarm.

He sighed as he sat up in the comfortable bed,stretching until his elbows popped.It's early in the morning,the sun was barely peaking through the closed curtains.He looked down to see Muzan sleeping peacefully next to him,wearing an oversized t-shirt that belonged to him.In Kokushibo's eyes his husband looked adorable wearing his clothes and utterly beautiful no matter the situation.

The bedroom door was pushed open slowly,the creaking of the hinges altering the 24 year old that somebody was walking in.

Kokushibo rubbed the sleep out of his eyes,fixing his vision back to semi-perfect.Blinking the rest of the sleep away.

"Papa." A quiet voice rang out from the right side of the bed.It's the couple's adoptive son,Akaza.He has woken up earlier and had managed to get over here.

Kokushibo picked up the small pinkette,placing the toddler on his lap.
"Morning bud," he spoke in his gravelly morning voice.The toddler looked up at him,doing grabby hands meaning he wanted to be cuddled since he was still tired.

Muzan was slowly waking up now,mumbling something that couldn't be heard since his voice was so quiet.
"Mama!" Akaza exclaimed happily when he noticed that the red eyed male was awake.Now making grabby hands at him.It's clear Whose the favourite parent.

Kokushibo laid down with the pinkette in his arms,snuggling up to his husband so their adoptive son was in between them.

This is how most mornings with the Tsukiguni-Kibutsuji family went since Akaza is an incredibly clingy toddler.Even if Kokushibo has to work early that morning this routine still continued as he values his family and the time he spends with them.

Muzan leaned over to his husband and kissed him softly,enjoying the fact that they could wake up next to each other every morning.They have been married for the last 2 years and it has been nothing but full of happy memories.
"Want pancakes for breakfast baby?" He asked the small child that was cuddling into his chest.
"Yes!Pancakes!" Akaza yelled with joy and immediately climbed out of the bed.Stumbling on the floor before picking himself up and leaving the room,excited to get pancakes.

Kokushibo laughed as the pinkette picked himself up without an issue.
"That kid is made of steel I swear," he joked as he climbed out of bed.Leaning over to his husband and kissing him on the forehead,smiling at him before exiting the room.
"We adopted a weird one," Muzan joked as he got out of bed as well.Pulling on a pair of shorts before walking downstairs to join his son and husband.Ready to make a batch of pancakes for they could have them for breakfast,he hadn't made pancakes in a long time.

While Akaza watched Bluey on TV,Kokushibo watched over Muzan while he cooked.Making sure that he didn't burn the batter mix as he's done before.Though this time it went well and there was more than enough for everybody to eat as much as they could hold in their stomachs.

While Muzan was washing up the dishes after making the food Kokushibo had decided to be funny and pick him up.The ravenette screamed because he had been caught off guard then he started laughing.

Suddenly their Saint Bernard puppy ran clumsily into the kitchen,parking at Kokushibo because of her protectiveness over Muzan.
"Yuko I'm fine!" He laughed as his husband put him down,picking up the female puppy who happily snuggled into his arms.

"Mama!Papa!Watch Bluey with me!" Akaza yelled from the living room.

The two adults walked inside the living room,letting Yuko down so she could sit next to Akaza.The married couple sat on the couch and watched the child's TV series with their son.Happy to spend time with their whole family.