sᴛᴇᴀᴍʏ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ(ᴍᴜᴢᴇɴᴍᴜ)

•Non-Request
•Female Muzan cause yes
•Unclear ending 😈
____________________________

It's not very often that a demon,a ranked demon to be specific,is called to a lone meeting by the demon master himself.So when Enmu was summoned to the usual meeting platform of course he was confused.Nobody else was on the platform with him so obviously he had down something to be called alone.Though it was quite strange,he at least expected somebody like Rui or Kyogai.Hell maybe even Hairo,if he is still alive.

"How odd," the dream demon mumbled to himself,pale ocean eyes scanning the area to find his beloved master.Puffing his cheeks out in frustration when he couldn't see the ravenette anywhere."Aw Muzan-Sama is yet to arrive," he whined to nobody in particular.Mentally noting that the biwa demon wasn't there.Odd she usually was there on the raised platform.Where could she possibly be?

As far as he knew the biwa demon couldn't even leave her spot on the floor,she had to be here every second to monitor the Infinity Fortress.Perhaps he was wrong in having the idea that she couldn't move from her spot.

TWANG

All of a sudden the environment around him changed,instead of the meeting platform it was a pretty fancily decorated office.Many books alined the shelves,a simple desk with a couple of standard things placed on it.As he looked around he noticed two doors,one which was fully closed and the other was slightly ajar.

Enmu silently crept to the closed door,opening it to find a hallway that branched downstairs.So this was definitely somebody's house,he just didn't know who.But with how many it was he guessed it was either Lord Douma's house or Master Muzan's house.

Closing the door,he turned his attention to the slight ajar door.A soft yellow and red light emitted from the room,a strong but calming smell of roses wafted into the fairly large room.Of course his interest was peaked when a faint humming sound was heard,soft and gentle.

A faint memory of a woman,presumably his mother,humming a gentle tune as he cradled him in her arms.

The Lower Moon shook his head,getting rid of what he would class as a useless memory.Focusing on his human life would surely just bring a quicker down fall.

Slipping up to the door,the Lower Moon peaked inside.Heavy blush spreading over his milky white cheeks when he saw his Master in his female form,wearing what seemed to be lace panties and a bra with a thin black haori.

"Spying on people is rude,didn't anybody ever teach you that?" Enmu stepped back in shock,forgetting that his master could effortlessly sense his presence.When the sound of foot steps came closer he immediately dropped to his knees,facing downwards to show his respect.Also to save himself a potential nosebleed.
"Ap-Apologise master," he managed to mumbled,forehead touching the floor to save him having to meet his lord's gaze.This situation for truly embarrassing for the Lower Moon.Sallowing thickly when he see his master crouching down to his level.Whimpering when two fingers tilted his head up,ocean blue eyes meeting the gaze plum red ones.
"Hm...What's wrong?You're quite flushed," Muzan chuckled,releasing the white skinned Lower Moon and standing.Walking back into the room which was the demon king's bedroom."Come with me Enmu,I think you deserve a little treat for working so well," You can certain that made the Lower Moon scramble to his feet.