𝟎𝟎𝟐, 𝐖𝐢𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 his way over to the girl. He didn't want to come off as rude so he moved slowly to make sure she wasn't going to bite him. He saw her tear stained sleeves and her frizzy hair. 

"Hey..." Kai's voice was soft trying not to scare her but was unsuccessful she jumped taking a small gasp of air. She looked up confused as tears still streamed down her face. It took Kai minute to even recognize the pop star but once he did he kept his cool the best he could. It wasn't time to fan girl over someone who looks like there ten seconds away from death.

"Um, ya... Something got in my eye"The girl tried to wipe away the tears but only ended up smuggling her mascara more then it was. She was embarrassed to be seen like this in front of someone.

"Your Jada?" Kai already knew the answer but still asked anyways. He took a seat next to her as she folded her arms in her chest.

"Do I know you?"It was a dumb question she didn't know half the people who knew who she was. But something about him looked filmier...

"Kind of? You were supposed to stream with me and then canceled because of..." Kai wasn't sure how to finish the sentence of course not wanting to say. 'Because you had a shit ass boyfriend'

"Because of my abusive ex boyfriend" Jada Finished the sentenced letting out a weak sarcastic laugh.

"Um, I'm Kai by the way" Kai said making Jada look up at the deadhead now remembering him

"Oh shit your the nigga who I was supposed to stream with" Kai said yes. I felt good to laugh if it was only for a second.

"Well why you out here crying" Kai leaned back on the bench while staring at her.

"Its a long story" She said sinking into the seat letting out a deep sigh feeling hot air sink in. Summer was coming to an end so she tried taking in every last bit of it.

"Well shit I got time" Truth is Kai should have been back with the food for Fanum and him but he had totally forgot about it.

"Kai-" Jada started not wanting to get into but he cut her off .

"Come on now who am I going to tell?" Kai said causing Jada to smile a bit.

"Don't you live in a house with like 7 other niggas?" Jada asked sniffling as her tears dried up. Kai let out a sigh

"5 actually" Kai corrected. "But we don't talk about that type shit." Kai rubbed his hand down his face.

Jada couldn't just open up to a man she just met. She knew who he was of course. But she didn't know him. She didn't know if Kai would fin back and tell his friends what she said and if he did god knows who his friends would tell. She could not risk word getting back to Darius  that she ran her mouth.

"Maybe next time" She was about to get up when Kai caught her hand making her snap her head at him with a confused look.

"Let me give you a ride home at least... We're is your car?" Jada didn't answer the question and Kai didn't push her to answer either she had been through enough tonight last thing he wanted was to become another problem for her.

"Come on" Kai led her to the car and she got in. They road in a comfortable silence. The ac softly blowed on her face. She stared out the window. She had gave Kai the directions to her house and they were fifteen minutes away. Her house was an hour away she told Kai he didn't have to drive her but he insisted.

"Do you want food there is a Kane's right up here" Kai said with one hand on the steering wheel while the other rested on the gear shift.

"Um ya sure" Jada snapped out her trance hearing his voice. Kai pulled into Kane's

 Kai pulled into Kane's