𝟎𝟏𝟎, 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

"𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐔𝐏" Jada tried pushing through the crowed party. Kai had been walking much faster and slipping through the people. Jada didn't want to loose Kai so she tried to keep up.

"Jada come on" Kai giggled as he looked back and saw her struggling to squeeze through. Kai led Jada to a flight of steps.

"Kai were are you taking me?" Jada looked a little concerned making Kai laugh.

"Girl just come on" Kai grabbed her hand pulling her down the steps. Leading her into the room.

"Is this your room?" Jada looked around taking in every little detail.  She had seen clips of this room so many times on social media but not once would she think she would actually be standing in it.

"Ya its a little messy from my stream last night" There were a few things laying around but nothing to bad.

"Its all good... Why are we down here? You know the party is up stairs?" Jada pointed her figure up as if the ceiling the was made out f glass and could look through it.

"Ya I know... But i begged you to come out here and I can't help but feel bad. You looked very out of place up there" Kai explained and Jada couldn't help but smile... She liked being around Kai.  She was glad she came and it was because of Charlie... Wait Charlie!

"Oh shit I haven't checked on Charlie" She grabbed her phone out her back pocket clicking on the pin contact. Are you Okay?

in seconds she responded within a minute. Ya I'm all good I just had to pee

Jada smiled knowing her friend wasn't in any  danger.

"Is she okay?" Kai asked as she looked up from her phone tucking it back in her back pocket

"Ya she's using the bathroom..." She started. "So did you tell all your friends?" Jada question looking up at the poster saying AMP

"Tell them what?" Kai asked confused before looking at her.

"About how you met me balling my eyes stranded and in front of a fast food restaurant"  Jada laughed crossing her arms in a protective way.

"Nahhh... are you cold?" Kai asked going to his closet and pulling out one of his hoodies. "Here you go... you look uncomfortable"

Jada couldn't lie she was a little uncomfortable in the really tight dress. But she wasn't thinking about that all she could think about is the cold air hitting her exposed skin.

"Thank you I can't lie I was freezing"

"Do you wanna stay down here?" Kai asked her. He could tell parties weren't her thing and dragging her back up there if she didn't want to be is the last thing he wanted to do.

"Um... ya that would be nice"

 Should I do the Duke and Charile story? Would y'all read it?