𝟎𝟎𝟗, 𝐀 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

"𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓" Jada complained trying to pull the dress down but kept scrunching back up. " im not going in this Charlie" Jada snapped.

"Yes you are." She smiled. "It's cute." Charlie looked at her. The dress was a plan black dress with glitter covering the whole thing with long sleeves.

"Your being dramatic." Charlie laughed. Jada just stared at herself. Was it to much. Her hair was natural. Just curly in a side part. Her make up wasn't much. She didn't even really wanna go let alone get all pretty looking for a bunch of strangers.

"Your doing this for me..." Charlie took a paused grabbing a hold of Jada's shoulders looking at her through the mirror. "I need to get my mind of... him" Charlie weakly smiled.

"I know and we are going to have a good time and get black out drunk- we'll you are I'm driving" Jada tried to change the subject not wanting to see her friend cry

ೃ⁀➷

"Are you texting him?" Charlie peaked her head over into Jada's phone. She was in fact texting Kai. There were tones of cars going down the blocks but she squeezed in between two cars.

"Yes, I'm to scared to go in" Jada's leg shook.

Kai

Hey I'm outside

Ok. U want me to come and
meet u? Did u bring a friend

Yea. I have Charlie with me.
U know who that is

Never met her but heard of her.
Ima be at the door.
Cause way to many cars out there
It will take me hours to find yours

Ok sounds good.

ೃ⁀➷

"Okay lets go" Jada unbuckled her seat belt and opened her door and Charlie. "Kai said he will meet us at the door" Jada stated as she walked up the side walk and up the long drive way filled with people.

"I'm so happy we didn't wear heels" Charlie groaned. Charlie was always the type to sleep, eat repeat. Add day everyday and not get bored. Her lack of physical activity was so bad.

Jada got closer to the house and saw Kai standing by the door face glued to his phone scrolling on something. Jada didn't realizing she was smiling.

"Awww looks like someone has a crush" Charlie said softly and elbowed Jada which earned her a hard glare.

"Hey Kai!" Jada said completely ignoring her friends comment.

"Jada whats up" Kai gave Jada a side hug not wanting to make her uncomforable.

"I need a drink" Charlie simply stated and huffed at the two walking away from the two.

"Is she okay?" Kai looked at the girl go inside and go and pour herself and drink and chug it and repeat the process. He never saw someone down so many drinks at at once which didn't sit right with him.

"She she's... going through it" Jada basically gave herself a smack on the forehead as she watched her friend drown herself in her sorrows.

ೃ⁀➷

Maybe four- No this is my sixth drink. I don't fucking know anymore. I lost count. All I new is that I needed to pee and really bad. I've been waiting in this dumb ass line for so long and this guy who has been talking my ear off for the past thirty minutes have been driving me crazy.

"I've seen you before" another voice said cutting off whatever this man name is. I turned my head around the other way and saw a was staring a someones chest. I looked up and seen a man. I know him... Um- Shit I can't put my name on it.

"Well most people do. I'm a very well known figure" I joked making myself laugh and getting a deep laugh out of him.

"Your Charlie right?" He asked.

"In the flesh- I think. I'm to damn drunk for this shit. Sorry not trying to sound rude or anything but who are you?" Charlie's head spun as she clenched her legs together still needing to pee.

"I'm Duke. I live here. Do you wanna come use my bathroom cause it looks like your gonna pee yourself" He lightly laughed and Charlie nodded.

"Please don't kidnap me" Charlie said under her breath. And Duke said nothing and only laughed as he led her to his room

 And Duke said nothing and only laughed as he led her to his room