𝟎𝟎𝟒, 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 to hear glass shattering in her kitchen. She jolted up from the couch realizing Kai wasn't there. She had figured he left. Hearing a cabinet door slam she slowly got up and made her way to the kitchen making sure to be quiet if it wore in an intruder she didn't really feel like going to the hospital.

It wasn't an intruder. It was Darius. Jada rolled her eyes letting out a sigh of relief even though she still had preferred an intruder had broken in that her abusive ex-boyfriend shattered her cups and bowls for god knows what.

"Darius what the hell!" Jada through her arms in the air while Darius ignored her and continued going crazy. Jada walked over to hime grabbed his shoulder and pushing him backforcing him to look at her. His eyes where angry and sweat coted his forehead.

"What happended to you" She let go of him and he let out a dramtic scoff while rolling his eyes back.

"Like you don't already know." He said while Jada scrunched her face up in confustion. She hadn't done anything to piss him off.

"Look" He look a small peice of crumbled up paper out of his pocket it and shoving it into her hand.

Thanks for last night but I had to get home sorry I didn't wake you up. But my number is on the back

She flipped the paper over.

443*******     K.C

She held back a smile by biting her lip. She shoved the paper in her pocket which Darius didn't seem to notice.

"Its not what you think" Her voice was low. Darius didn't seem to believe her and since he felt like she was lying to him it only made him madder.

"I think it is. It seems like you and who ever this kc fucked last night... Who is this dick anyways" Darius shouted at her making her flinch back.

" None of your business! And he drove me home and slept over after you left me on the highway and took my car!" Jada screamed back. "So Darius be for real who is in the wrong me or you?" She gritted through her teeth staring hard into Darius eye's anger overflowing her body.

"I'm not playing this game with you today Jada i'm out" Darius purposely shoved his shoulder into hers taking her keys once again and leaving in a rage.

She looked at the mess on the floor going to clean it up. She sighed not knowing what to do. She knew she should change the locks so he couldn't keep getting in but he always got his way no matter what.

ೃ⁀➷

Once she got done cleaning she went on her phone and went to text Charlie her best friend. Charlie had been away for sometime in Italy with her boyfriends mom and dad. She was coming home in two weeks and Jada was so happy

Boo

Heyyyy

Heyy

I miss you sm

Me too but I get  to see you soon:)

Ya but some shit went down with ya know who

This nigga Again! Fr tell me

So I had a friend over and he found out and
went off I mean
this nigga broke all my plates and blows

Damn! Nigga crazy. Ft me tonight I gtg love you

love you tooo
Seen

love you toooSeen