THANK YOU

I can't believe it!

We've made it to the end of another installment of Nas' trilogy.

I want to take this time to personally thank you for reading all the way until the end. This was one hell of a ride this time around, and thanks to you, the story's ending was changed COMPLETELY from its originally planned storyline.

Here's some fun facts that took place in the midst of me completing this book thanks to some of you guys in the comments from earlier chapters:

1.) Nas and Gia were to NEVER DIVORCE. They only divorced because some of you in the comments thought that she would never leave Nas for cheating, and me being me—I had to prove y'all wrong.

2.) There is an alternate Ether chapter written for the original ending of Kingsbridge where I changed the lyrics of Takeover and Super Ugly but in the Kingsbridge version of Super Ugly, Jay was trying to convince Gia to leave Nas and get with him.

3.) Ron was never going to return in the story until I realized that I never gave y'all closure on where he went and what happens to him after he murdered Smoove at the Tunnel back in 1994.

4.) I had been dropping hints at Will's son, Will, since the Summerjam chapter by mentioning the shoe charm. Did you guys expect for Will to have a son or for that reveal to even take place?

5.) My favorite scenes to write in this book were the chapters where Gia went back home to Chicago to visit Mama Sylvia. Sylvia was inspired by my great grandmother who passed as well. So rest in peace to both of those Queens.

6.) Tyler was Gia's best lover in my opinion and his sex scene with Gia at her penthouse was my favorite love scene to write from this entire book. He was crazy, but the d*ck game was MEAN.

7.) Stacy's love life was something else in this book. I hate that there was less of her as the book progressed but you will be seeing more Stacy in book three.

8.) My favorite Nas era was from 1999–2004, so I wanted to give Nas as much Justice as possible. I stayed up all hours of the night watching interviews and listening to his albums on repeat just to get this shit as correct as possible in this book, as well as King of Queens.

9.) To be honest, I feel like this book wasn't on the level of King of Queens and I want to bring that feel back for Book Three. So expect that same pen but a bit darker for the last installment in his trilogy.

10.) Some of the major events that have taken place in Nas' storyline will also take place in the new book I'm writing for another man that will be joining the 'Morgan Universe'. I hope I've given enough hints as to who it is.

I want to end this with a special thank you to my regular commenters, you know who you are. The love doesn't go unnoticed. I want to thank the silent readers, as well as the people who vote.

The next and final update will be titled "BOOK THREE" and that is when you'll know that the book has been published.

Thank you for making it this far. I love you and I appreciate you more than you'll ever know. And with that being said,

The bridge is FAR from over.

MorganDuzIt