Chapter 1

I woke up rubbing my eyes as I heard my alarm go off

I woke up rubbing my eyes as I heard my alarm go off. I groaned due to my throbbing headache. I got out of the bed a bit too fast causing me to wince due to my injuries from yesterday. The reason of yesterday's 'punishment' was that Emma's (adoptive parents: Emma and Charles) ring was missing . It was a gold ring which she stole from a casino. She said that I took it - as if I dared to - of course I didn't. The only thing good about yesterday was that Charles wasn't home, if he was my punishment would have been longer and painful.

Anyway I got up from my bed and took off to the bathroom . I did my business and brushed my teeth.

After that it was time to treat my injuries. I took off my hoodie and stared at my multicolored torso. There was a very reddish hand print on my neck , a blue-black coloured marks on my shoulder. The region of my ribs are in blue , black , red and purple colours .

Then I looked on my back and saw that it was in red and.... Yellow!! OMG it's infected ( my body is a literal rainbow ). Anyway I bandaged my injuries and cleaned my infection.

I took two painkillers and swallow it. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 6:02 am( I woke up at 5:45am)

I quickly went to the kitchen and started making breakfast for Emma and Charles
(I don't call them mom and dad because I don't think they deserve it)

I guess Charles got home late last night since I heard him walking in . I think he must have been very tired since normally the first thing he does when he come to the house is beat me , kick me, punch me and shit....but last night he didn't.

Anyway I made them breakfast and looked at my phone - the phone was Emma's old phone, she kinda threw it away when she got good money from gambling and bought a new one so I took it. - and the time was 6:27.

Then I started cleaning the house . It was their order to clean the house until the floors can reflect my ugly face , if not I will be punished( as if they don't beat me up everyday).

I started to clean the living room, kitchen, bathroom and all. I served the breakfast on the table . I looked up at the time and it was 7:30.

After a few minutes both of them came out of their room . I instantly kept my head down- it was one of their 'rules' to keep my head down as they find it disrespectful - they both came and sat on the chairs and started eating the food.

I was not allowed to eat without their permission.

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️⚠️

After finishing their breakfast, Emma stood up and threw her plate at my head.

"What is this SHIT you are feeding us , you slut" Emma yelled. And I felt a sudden pain on my head and I felt a liquid dripping down my head, I touched it and saw that it was my blood. Without even sparing a minute Emma lunged at me making me fall to the floor hitting my arm on the corner of the kitchen counter.

Suddenly I felt a strong kick on my stomach , without thinking I looked up and saw it was Charles .

"You dare look at me , you pathetic, ugly whore" Charles yelled making me flinch, but I didn't allow a single drop of tear to flow from my eyes.

They continued to kick and punch and slap me for another 15 minutes.

Emma kicked me in the ribs so hard that I heard a crack then I new that 2 of my ribs are broken.

Then she went to the kitchen and took out a knife. I laid there quietly without having the energy to say anything.

She kicked me so that now I am laying on my stomach. She then started to carve something on my back .I bit my lips trying not to let my scream escape through my mouth. After a few minutes of whipping and carving they both went outside and left in their car. While I just laid there cursing my life.

After a few minutes I got up groaning in pain and went to the bathroom. I took off my bloodied clothes and stared at my injured body,

I feel disgusted at myself for not being able to protect myself all these years, I should have fought them , I should have been strong

I am soo pathetic and weak . As they say I am soo ugly they feel disgusted to call me their daughter

They never called me their daughter. All they ever called me is a BITCH, SLUT ,WHORE, MISTAKE, WORTHLESS, UGLY, PIECE OF SHIT ETC...