Chapter 7

It was a lot . And I was not processing it all really well. The people I believed to be my parents for all my life was not really my parents. And they are dead. My real family is taking me in . I don't know how I am supposed to react to this.

But something that has been unsettling was that why did my parents leave me . Since I have 6 brothers it's clear that it's not because they didn't wanted children. But maybe they didn't like a girl . Oh thats sexist . But still why did they do that .

"No one would love you, you bitch.
You're ugly and and idiot and literally a waste of space . Wgy would anyone waste theur time on you? You ugly piece of shit "

Emma's words started reminded me that I shouldn't be loved .

Suddenly my social worker Lily cleared her throat and said " dear , your family will be here soon . Are you feeling okay ? Do you need something? Or are you feeling hungry? "

"I m fine , thanks though". I said
She sighed and said that she will bring me some coffee.

I was breathing heavily.my heart felt like it's going to explode . My legs were shaking.my vision were blurry. OH SHIT I am having a fucking panic attack

Breathe , choco ,breathe . Hey , listen to my heartbeat . Now count with me ,choco . Nik voice ringed in my head

Just as his advice I concentrated on my heartbeat and counted to ten . After a little while I felt better .Nik was my best friend in middle school . His whole family treated me like a part of them . He was literally my brother. But when my parents found out that I was hanging out at their house and someone was giving me care . They couldn't take it , so we moved from their and I was literally heartbroken. And with that thoughts I fell asleep .

I woke up after a few minutes as felt someone tapping my shoulder. When I opened my eyes I realised it was  my social worker trying to wake me . "Dear , your family is here"

Oh ok it's not a big deal . I can do it . They are my family . So no need to worry . It's going to be all okay . Breathe in Breathe out.......

I was in my office sorting out the weapons shipments on my laptop

I was in my office sorting out the weapons shipments on my laptop. It was quite late and I was about to retire for the night when suddenly my phone started ringing . It was from an unknown number . Anyways I took it . It was a lady on the other side of the phone .

" Good evening Mr Russo , I am Lily calling from San Francisco" she said ."What is this call about?" I asked, it was pretty rude , but I couldn't care less." Yes sir , your daughter Stella Brown's adopted parents have been found dead and when we did a DNA test,it turned out that she is your daughter. So I was hoping that you would want to take her in ." I didn't know what was happening. " Sorry I have no daughter called Stella." I said .