Chapter 5 - Jhanvi's First Poetry for Sagar

Jhanvi was envious of many things, including her best friend's writing abilities. Although Jhanvi never wrote, she was a reader. She inadvertently stated to her friend one fine morning, "You all people are talented, Only I am talentless." Jhanvi's best friend advised her to give it a shot and everything would work out.

Every evening, Jhanvi would take a bath.
She was taking a bath as usual when all of a sudden, some ideas for a poem began to form in her mind.

She was soon done with her bath. Using Google, she began to scribble a few words. She wrote Sagar a poem despite her imperfect English. She wanted to dedicate everything to him from the beginning, though she didn't know why. After a number of revisions, she sent him the poetry and waited for his response.

He was paying attention to his exam preparation while he ignored the message. She got irritated and spoke harshly to him. After some time, he responded, "Jhanvi, you wrote it?".

Jhanvi was extremely miffed by his query; she once more expressed her rage at him by remaining silent. After dinner, he called after a while. After dinner, their dissertation was called Calls. He explained that he was unable to read the poem properly because his mother had unexpectedly called. He explained how he couldn't believe she had created such amazing poetry just for him. He continued by saying that it appeared so professional that he found it hard to believe.

Jhanvi rejoiced that he enjoyed it. She kept going as far as her writing endeavors. Whether the poetry was intended for him or not, he was too excited to read it all. She gradually began to compose poems for each of them. She wished she could make everyone happy. Sagar, however, would experience jealousy whenever she wrote poems for other boys. Even though he wouldn't show much emotion in her presence, he would still be filled with jealousy.  Jhanvi would become furious each time he questioned the poetries.