Chapter 19: Love crosses the illness

It was the month of July, when they had planned to meet. Sagar's train got diverted, and he was very worried. People confused him with more different talks. He called the customer care number. They, too, told him that he would not reach Hubli. Most people were scared, along with Sagar. Jhanvi tried to calm him down. He thought of coming by bus, but Jhanvi denied it as it would be tiring. Somehow, with a lot of hassle, Sagar reached Hubli. He thought he would search for a hotel and then eat his lunch. Jhanvi was so happy and nervous at the same time. She was just waiting for the office timing to end.

As soon as her office got over, she went to her PG, packed the bag, and left for the station. She started walking on the way to where the city ended. Sagar was not picking up the call either. She was confused about where it was. Here, she kept on calling Sagar; she didn't know why; she felt something went wrong. She started walking back. Again, she couldn't get the direction. Sagar picked up the call. 

Both were searching for each other when Jhanvi saw Sagar. Jhanvi said, "I got you." Sagar: "Where are you? I can't see you.". Out of nowhere, Jhanvi hugged him from behind. Sagar hugged back. Sagar took the bag from her hand. They went to the hotel and submitted the required documents. They went to their room and hugged each other tightly. She couldn't kiss because he didn't bathe. It was a two-day journey. Sagar was too tired to wake up and bathe. Jhanvi insisted that he bathe and take a rest. 

After a long time, he woke up and took a bath. He bought dinner, and they ate and slept. After a long time, they fed food to each other, cuddling in arms and making love.

The next morning Jhanvi woke up with the urge of feelings to intimate. She tried to woke him, but he didn't wake up. She was feeling too much, she couldn't control it anymore. Sagar was in a deep sleep. She started kissing his lips softly. Slowly sucking his lips. She smooches it with slow love. Her lips travelled from his face to his neck. She was moaning along with every move of hers. She smooches his neck, giving it a love bite. This continues for few minutes.

Here Sagar feels it is a dream. He enjoys every feeling of hers. His cock turns hard slowly. Suddenly he opens his eyes and realises the reality. She ignites his flame. And now he won't leave her. He enters his hard cock into her core, passing current of love. It went on for an hour, which made Jhanvi relaxed and they both were into each other's arms. Cuddling and peacefully resting.

Jhanvi was mentally disturbed; she was so anxious. Whenever Sagar spoke of going out, she would deny him, or she would let him go. She had decided to kill herself by consuming excessive medications once Sagar returned to his hometown. She confessed this to Sagar. She cried in front of him. She started having anxiety attacks too. 

On the third day, Sagar's eyes started swelling. She told him that it was sore eyes, but he denied it, saying it was just dirt. She knew it would spread to her if she stayed closer to him, but she started going closer to him rather than far. They went shopping and went out to eat. 

The very next day, she had a high fever and sore eyes. She was so scared to inform. For the past few weeks, she has been getting indirect torture from everyone. She was forced to resign. She went on suppressing her feelings. It was the last day, and she didn't feel like going to work or leaving Sagar. But that night, Sagar had to leave. They both went to the clinic and consulted the doctor for fever and sore eyes. They took medications and ate food. After a few hours, it was time to say goodbye. She left him out of the station and gave him the last hug. She came back to PG and burst out in tears. 

She was suffering mentally and physically, but more than that, she suffered in love, which was because of their distance.