Chapter 17: The Last Meet of the First Meet-Ups

It was the final day of the meet-up. Sagar was going back tonight to his hometown. We decided to meet in the morning, but it went up to the afternoon meet-up. Sagar thought it would be wiser to search the room before she reached the spot. A man took him on a bike. As soon as they couldn't find rooms for a longer time. That person cheated on him and left him in the middle of nowhere. Jhanvi felt irritated, which is why he couldn't find hotels on Google Maps. Instead of finding out by asking, She waited for him. She asked him to share the location. As she tried walking distance, she found Sagar with a large bag and tiredness. He was angry because he had cheated.

On the way, they found the board of the hotel and tried asking there. Sagar somehow bargained and took one room. As soon as they went. She asked Sagar to freshen himself so that he felt good. She washed her face. Jhanvi wanted to love him as soon as they locked the room, but seeing his bad mood, she decided to calm him down first. She made him sleep in bed and unbuttoned his shirt. She started caressing his chest and continued that for a longer time. After some time, he felt good. They hugged each other tightly and kissed intensely. Sagar was repeating only one sentence: "Jhanvi, once I leave, don't cheat on me, please."

Sagar was scared since it was a long distance. Sagar went to the washroom when Jhanvi was lying down with sadness. She felt instinctively that Sagar would come and check on her. Sagar came out and said, "Meri bachi sogyi kya? (Did my daughter fall asleep?) Jhanvi purposely didn't reply. Once Sagar sat in bed, she hugged him tight and started crying. She expressed how much she would miss him. Jhanvi was crying until Sagar started crying. She hugged him and caressed his back and hair. She took him on her thighs and let him vent out his feelings. 

In the next few hours, they took pictures and captured some moments for memories. They both felt their bodies without clothes. They couldn't resist stopping it anymore. Jhanvi realized it was already 3 p.m. She insisted that he go buy some lunch. They both went out and bought lunch. Sagar was not having it because the food was not prepared well. She forced him to eat and fed him with her own hands. After lunch, Sagar surprised her with the gift. He gifted her a mini bag. She was happy and emotional, too.

Soon after lunch, they intimated each other. Jhanvi turned so warm; it was 5 p.m. She stopped Sagar from intimacy because if they continued, it could go up to hours. They put on their dresses. Jhanvi asked her to drop her off at the bus stop. He accompanied Jhanvi. Jhanvi was worried, as there were no buses for her to return home.

If she calls her brother, he will shout at her. Somehow, she got on the bus. She forced Sagar to go. Sagar didn't feel like leaving her. She forced him because he too had to reach the station by 7:30. The train would be leaving by 8 p.m. Jhanvi didn't even look back. Sagar called her so much, but she didn't hear anything. Once she reached home, She completed her household work. She called Sagar. Sagar explained how emotional he was while leaving the hotel. She felt bad for him. Finally, their reality shifted to virtual again.