Planetary Magick

One of the most common occult practices is planetary magick. Planetary magick is working with the planets energies specifically the 7 alchemical classical planets (sun, mercury, venus, moon, mars, jupiter and saturn). The reason the sun and moon where classed as planets is that it was believed for the planets to move around the sky. Each planets have metal, colour and other correspondences as shown below.

Sun - gold | yelow or gold | sunday

Mercury - mercury | violet | wednesday

Venus - copper | green | friday

Moon - silver | silver or grey | monday

Mars - iron | red | tuesday

Jupiter - tin | purple | thursday

Saturn - lead | blue or black | Saturday

As mentioned befor planetary talismens where made on the planetary day and with the planetary metal.

Planetary hours
Also befor i mentioned planetary hours. Day planetary hours are sunrise to set splitted by twelve equal parts. Night hours are the same but sunset to sunrise. Below is the planetary hours for each day and 24 hours.

 Below is the planetary hours for each day and 24 hours

You can find websites online that calculate the hours. Credit to pinterest.

Planets energies can also be called upon during spellwork for example venus for love magick pr jupiter for money.

Retrograde
Retrograde is when a planet starts spinning backwards. This can make the planets energy weaker and less reliable.