Part 2 Andy!!!

"Sup," he says, and my stomach flips. I study him, his fluffy wavy brown hair and the prettiest caramel eyes ever starting back at me. He's wearing a green hoodie and baggy pants, looking like the coziest teddy bear. "Hey," I mumble and slide into the seat. His legs are so long I feel them resting on the back of my chair. The teacher starts class. 

"Hey, where are you from?" His deep voice whispers from behind me. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up as I feel his hand tug one of my curls. I turn around and peak at him. "California," I say back, and he smiles. "Tight. Explains why you're so tan," I blush and turn around, trying to focus on class. It finally passes by and when the bell rings for lunch, a crowd of girls rushing up to me. Right when then circle around me, caramel eyes salutes to me and says, "cya," turning and heading out the door. The girls squeal.

"omg, Andy was talking to you!!" One girl says. "I'm Stacy friedman."

"I'm Lydia," another girl with short brown hair says. 

"I'm Tara and this is-" she's cut off when the teacher forces us out of the room. We walk to the courtyard, where I spot Andy playing soccer with Aaron. "I'm Charlie," I say to the girls. 

"What a cute nameeee," Tara says, and I smile at her. I follow them to a round table and they pull out their lunch so I do the same. They ask me so many questions it feels like a job interview when a ball comes flying out of nowhere and hit Stacy right in the head. She flies out of her seat and onto the ground. I jump up and help her up. 

"Yo, my bad!" Andy's deep voice calls as he laughs with his friends. He and Aaron walk over to us.    Andy does some where gesture and points at Stacy, and she mimics him, on cloud 9. Aaron comes over to me and slings an arm around my shoulder.

"See cuz, I told you. You make friends wherever you go," he says. I roll my eyes, annoyed at what Andy did to Stacy. 

"Hey new girl, wanna play soccer with us?" Andy asks me. "Aaron told me you played."

"Uhhh, sure, after I eat-" but they are already gone back to the field. 

My new friends giggle. 

"OMG, your cousin's with Aaron Belling???" Lydia asks. "He's so cute." She sighs.

"Dude. Andy is totally into you." Tara says. 

Stacy looks at her and gives her a look.

"Not that it matters!" Tara says quickly. "He's off limits, since Stacy is gonna date him,"

I smile, my head throbbing with all the words being thrown at me. 

"Don't worry," I manage. "I don't want him." But in my mind, I want him so bad.