Part 3 The party

"Charlie!" 2 figures come barging in my room. It's Aaron. followed by Andy.

"Aaron, you really should knock, what if I was naked?" I blurt out, feeling my cheeks turn bright red. Andy's cheeks flush. "What's up?" I try to change the subject.

"Wanna come to kym's party with us?" Aaron asks. I'm too busy peaking at Andy. He's standing under my doorframe, looking at least 5'8. I'm 5'3. He's wearing a gray crew neck and black Nike sweats, and I shiver. I get out of my bed which Aaron helped me set up yesterday. Goosebumps cover my arms.

"Uh, sure, but I don't know where my sweaters and stuff are right now, and I can't go if I'm freezing." I say, flipping my hair into a messy bun. "My room is a mess right now."

Andy starts to take off his sweatshirt and while he does, his hair gets messed up, but it looks better than before. "Take mine," he throws it at me. He's wearing a brown thermal long sleeve under.

"Oh, thanks," I reply, smiling, shrugging on the crew neck. It's warm and cozy, and smells like him.

"Uh, Char," Aaron asks. I look at him as I gather a few things I might need. "You might wanna put some warmer pants on," I look down at my legs. I'm wearing my Nike pros. Oops. I go to a box and bend over, grabbing a pair of sweats.

"Damn," I hear Andy mumble, and my entire head falls off my body and my heart stops.

"Dude, that's my baby cuz, chill out," I hear Aaron groan as their footsteps retreat. I tighten the pants as much as I can, but they're still big so I roll them a few times, the put on a pair of crocs. I quickly splash water on my face, not bothering to put on any makeup, and rush down the stairs. Andy is waiting by the door, Aaron nowhere to be found. Please come back Aaron. I cant be doing this. I cant keep falling for Andy when he's off limits.

"Hey, uh, where's Aaron?" I ask, shuffling on my feet awkwardly.

"Bathroom," Andy says, texting someone on his phone. "Hey, what's ur snap?"

I freeze. I cant give him my snap. I just made new friends. This is awful. "Uhmm," I don't know what to do and I hate the feeling I get but I tell him it anyways. I'm not gonna start talking to him like that. I won't. I swear.

"Cool. Your bun goes hard," Andy mumbles as he adds my snap. I don't get to reply when Aaron comes in the room and we leave for the party. Kym doesn't live too far away from us. I immediately feel under dressed when we walk in the front door and I freeze.

"Bruh. I cant go in looking like this. Everyone's like dressed up, I look like I just woke up." I groan.

"I think you look cute," Andy shrugs and I blush. Aaron death stares him.

"Honestly, it doesn't matter." Aaron says. They head off and I look for any sign on my friends. "Charlieeee," I hear from upstairs. I rush up and follow Lydia into kym's bedroom.

"We're gonna take pics, change into this," kym says and she throws a me a tight dress with little designs on it. Super revealing. I go to the bathroom and change, since everyone else is wearing dresses. I study myself. The dress hangs right below my ass, and I feel confident. I feel pretty. I hear my phone buzz, and it's a snap from Andy. It's him, sitting on the couch with a bunch of people. I don't know why, but I snap a picture of me in my tight dress, and hit send. I squeeze my eyes shut and go back to Kym's room.

"God damn, you look so good!" Stacy says, and they start snapping pictures of me and it ends up being fun and I laugh a lot. I forget about the pain deep in my chest. We have a lot of fun when all the guys in our class storm in.

"What's going on in here?" Someone asks.

"I'm posting this on my story guys," Tara tells us. The boys are just staring. I peak at Andy, and he's standing there, towering over most of the guys. He's staring at me so deeply I look away, but I can see him lick his lips.

Kym checks her phone. "Charlie. Your boobs look great in this!" She says wat too loudly.

"Kym!" I hiss, covering my face and turning red. The boys laugh awkwardly and turn to leaven.

"Come play a game or something downstairs," Mateo says as they leave.

"Dude." Stacy frowns. "Andy didnt look at me once. He was too busy eye-fking Charlie!" And she bursts into tears. I'm sorry? She's getting mad at me? Plus, I don't plan on doing that with anybody anytime soon. I'm in 8th grade!

"Stacy, you look beautiful, Andy's an asshole it he doesn't see that." I say. We comfort her for a while.

"Charlie?" Stacy asks.

"Yeah?"

"Do you like Andy? because I'm over him, and I think you should have him. He's in love with you." Stacy says, standing up. Before I can reply, she says, "I'm over him. Lydia, call it." And they do something with the date and time, and I stand there, confused. We go downstairs, and while I'm behind everyone, I check snap. It's a picture of Andy, his eyes staring into the camera. I bite my lip. He's so cute. I Rush downstairs and snap him back, just a pic of the ceiling.

The rest of the party consists of me and Andy making eye contact, my cheeks turning red, playing random games, and my friends trying to get Aaron's attention. It's too much for me to handle. I feel myself falling in love with Andy. This. Is. Bad.

Authors note:

What next? Comment pls