backstory

Read in dark mode

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷   The blood dripping from the girl's nose caught her by surprise, the crimson red liquid ruining her brand new jacket

"You seriously couldn't stop that?"

The girl wiped her bloody nose with the back of her hand, groaning at her father's words.

The man grabbed the ball that hit his daughter's face, threw it away, and walked back to the house in annoyance.

"You are completely useless" He said as he entered the house, looking behind his shoulder. "You can't even play football right... will you ever be as good as he is?" He slammed the door shut.

Muttering a few curses under her breath, the girl grabbed her sport's bag and headed over to the big house, leaving the football field tinted with drops of blood, the fake green grass turning a dark red.

Once she entered, ignoring the harsh stare that his father sent to her from the couch, she found her way to the kitchen. She used a tissue to stop her nosebleed, and washed her hands at the sink to clean the blood of her skin.

But when the doorbell suddenly rang, the teenager had no option but to dry her hands with her jacket, no before rolling her eyes in annoyance, to then quickly run to the front door to open it.

A woman with plump lips and blonde hair with the mailwoman uniform was standing there.

"Does [l/n] Etsu live here?"

The girl nodded. "That's me."

The mailwoman gave her a weird look when she noticed the tissue that the teenager had stuffed in her nose, lowering her eyes and giving a disgusted look when she saw her bloody jacket, while handing her a white envelope.

[Name] noticed the glance the young woman was giving her, and flashing a small smile at her, she closed the door in her face, scaring the worker in the process.

The smile turned into a frown once the woman disappeared from her sight, and turning around with an aggresive tch, she walked to the living room where her father was.

"I got a letter." She said coldly, no emotion laying on her flat voice.

Not even bothering to look at her, [Name]'s father muttered a "Is that so?"

Sitting down next to him on the comfortable couch, she opened the envelope carefully enough to not rip the contents of it.

'Wait.