xxııı (no longer him)

ִ ࣪𖤐_________________________ִ ࣪𖤐

chat its 4 am i havent proofreaded this but i promised celeste i was going to publish it today

chat its 4 am i havent proofreaded this but i promised celeste i was going to publish it today. so if you suddenly find kanji or a poem where i express my undying love to bachira, just know that i was half asleep when i finished this.

ill edit tomorrow thx u

(celeste if u see this, login into my account and edit this for me ty)

Anri's eyes widened in shock, understanding the gravity of Jinpachi's words

Anri's eyes widened in shock, understanding the gravity of Jinpachi's words. The tension was palpable once those simple words echoed, all the focus momentarily shattered by the announcement.

On the field, you froze, heart pounding. Memories of a stern face, critical eyes, and countless hours of grueling practice flooded your mind. Your father's presence, even from a distance, was like a weight pressing down on your shoulders.

You touched the back of your neck, trying to do something, anything, to break free from the freezing, as you felt your own skin start to sweat uncomfortably in nervousness. How did such a short announcement trigger you so easily?

Kunigami, on the other hand, didn't really understand what was going on at first. But after observing how your cold, prideful facade faltered, he didn't take long before attaching the ties. Oh. So that's why you were always so scared. He felt bad.

But Jinpachi's smile only widened, knowing exactly the kind of pressure he had just unleashed. He watched you closely, observing every micro-expression, every flicker of doubt, with an amusement that not many things could provoke in him.

"This is where the real game begins," Jinpachi thought to himself, his eyes gleaming with anticipation.

Anri, feeling a mix of concern and anger, leaned towards Jinpachi. "Why would you do that? You know what his father means to him!"

Jinpachi turned to her, his smile unyielding. "Exactly. It's time to see if he can overcome his greatest fear. Only then will we see his true potential."