xxx (calm down)

ִ ࣪𖤐_________________________ִ ࣪𖤐

im so excited to post the following chapters that i'm rlly holding myself back from spoiling you all (*'ー`*) anyways this would be a good time to reread some chapters and connect some dots.

ִ ࣪𖤐_________________________ִ ࣪𖤐

The next day had been a... weird day, to say the least.

You had a headache, and honestly, you couldn't even understand why. But for some reason, you felt the uncomfortable sensation of forgetting something. Something important. As if... as if...?

You blinked.

And found yourself sitting in the corner of the dining hall.

Huh?

In front of you was a phone. It was the same color as yours. You could barely see it; the place, for some reason, had no lighting.

"What the... was I sleeping?" you whispered under your breath, the question more directed at yourself than to anyone else. You were alone, after all.

The chair groaned loudly as you stood up, and you absentmindedly grabbed the phone without a second glance. As the screen flickered to life, your eyes widened at the time—almost three a.m.

Only then did you remember. You went to see today's match—of whatever teams had played. And after that, you went to train, losing track of time and accidentally skipping dinner. Yeah, you could picture your face when you realized everyone had already gone to sleep as you walked into the dining hall. That probably explained why you'd crashed there, undisturbed. But the more you thought about it, the weirder it felt. How had no one noticed you? It wasn't until you looked around that you realized how tucked away your table was, hidden behind a pillar that blocked the view from most of the room. No wonder no one had bothered waking you up. So lucky.

You felt disgusting and lost, like anyone does after a nap. Saliva dripped down your lips, but your mouth felt painfully dry. Your eyes felt heavy and gritty, exhaustion pushing your eyelids down. In general, you felt like the embodiment of the word repulsive. Running a hand through your hair, the roots damp with cold sweat just confirmed it—you needed to take a shower.