Fort Bhop

No dice. The cube has not been located. The strain on the admins is getting worse. The worker drones are setting up ambushes left and right. Supply convoys are being hit hard throughout the regions controlled by the Admins. These raids are taking everything from guns to fuel, building materials, ammunition, and others.

As a result, the expansion progress has been going horribly. The Arachnids have seemed to have been blessed with good fortune. For they have been able to construct numerous nests. Each one having either a Queen, or a Brain bug. They also have constructed tunnels to reach many other locations on Copper-9s' surface.

And due to their tactics and advice from the Admins, the bugs have managed to stay hidden. Using the intelligence handed to them by the Admins, multiple bunkers that contained drones were swiftly wiped out.

Back to the Admins. Eventually, AHC (Admin High Command) decided that they should prioritize on defense. Admin forces began fortifying their supply depots. They also set up many sniper nests and pillboxes using the decaying buildings. Some of the buildings they turned into bunkers. But most of these projects were halted due to lack of resources. And unfortunately, the worker drones were able to catch on, and started a blitzkrieg campaign to smash the Admin's defense plan. So only a select few fortifications survived.

Not only that, the drones forced the Admins back. Even though the campaign started three days ago, the Admins lost more than 5 km (3.1 mi) of land. Currently, the drones have been held up by a large fort protecting the entrance to a city 54 km (33.55 mi) away from the Admin HQ. Fort Bhop. Armed with the best weaponry and some of the best men, the fort stand as a bulwark against the enemy. The fort itself had been attack numerous times. And the WDF had taken heavy casualties. Despite all the harassment carried out by the drones. The lack of supplies. And the depleting moral. The Admins refuse to give up the fort. Don't doubt the Admin's resolve. The Drone stops here!

.

.

.

In the underground tunnels of one of the bug's hives, multiple Admins descended to a large chamber. The rocky chamber was filled with to the brim with Arachnid Warriors. They moved out of the way of the approaching Admins. Igor Czeslaw was in this group of Admins. The group looks around the well crafted tunnels before entering a large chamber. 

The bugs moved away like dust and a speeding object. In the middle of the chamber was a large square stone slab. The Admins gathered around as Igor pulled out a large map and laid it out on the table. Then pinned the corners of the map with knives, before pulling out a pointer and begins speaking.

Admin I. Czeslaw: "Alright, listen up. Currently, a large mass of drones are building up outside Fort Bhop."

He explained as he pointed to a large mass of worker drone insignias. They were placed in front of the icon that represented Fort Bhop. 

They gazed at the map for a few seconds. One Admin raised his hand. 

Admin I. Czeslaw: "Yes?"

Admin: "What of the fort itself? How is it holding up?"

Igor looked at the Admin and put a finger north-east of the fort and past the city.

Admin I. Czeslaw: "Here is where we had set up a supply line for the fort. But recently, it had come under fire."

His finger proceeded to move east of the supply line and to a nearby forest.

Admin I. Czeslaw: "Many WDF drones were spotted in the forest here. We were able to clear to force them out. But it was clear that they were trying to either bypass the city entirely or encircle the fort as well as the city."

Admin I. Czeslaw: "Basically, the fort is slowly losing the necessary supplies it requires. Some large guns had to be shut down. They can't even preform maintenance 'cause of the lack of proper equipment. In addition, many of the fort's walls are in disrepair due to the previous attacks."

Admin: "Why not supply the fort via air? We could bypass the ground route entirely."

Admin I. Czeslaw: "We tried. But the drones had set up many AA positions around the parts of land they have."

Admin I. Czeslaw: "Our best course of action is to make another route. We'll make it go through the forest and through the city." 

Admin: "Alright, that is all."

They finish up their meeting and proceed to take another tunnel. The bugs return to their original places, consuming the map, and its pedestal in a sea of arachnids. Another attack on Fort Bhop was coming, though moral for the Admins was low, they could not lose this fort. No matter the cost.