Chapter 1

The two men walk into the Buckingham Palace, hand in hand. The blonde looks at his partner with hearts in his eyes. The other man's strong jawline and dark curls made the Prince weak in the knees. The smile that spread across that beautiful face enhanced the glowing sensation Henry felt in his chest. 

"How are my two boys?" Catherine exclaims. Henry sees his mom wrap both of them in her arms as she squeezes tightly.

"Hi Your Highness, how are you doing?" Alex asks as he pulls her in as a response.

"Alex, you're family, call me Catherine."

When she pulls them away she looks directly at the First Son with a jokingly stern expression. "I don't want any formality from you when you're with to my son."

Alex laughs. God he sounds beautiful, Henry thinks. "Will do, Catherine."

"There you go. Henry, why don't you show Alex around? The garden outside is lovely during this time of year."

"He's been here before," Henry says.

"He never got a proper tour. One visit from a wedding years ago will not cover it. You guys spend too much time at Kensington than Buckingham."

"You live in Kensington too, Mom."

"Go and give him a tour. No future in law of mine will be lost in a Palace in London of all cities."

Henry takes Alex's hand and guides him to another room nearby.

Never in a million years had he thought this would happen. Going to a party in a Royal Palace with the love of his life, open and proud. Showing this man who he adores the architecture and history of the building that is tied to his family and nation. He always struggled with the fact that he had to choose between one of the two, but now here he is with both. 

"This library is where they would go to read by the fire. None of the Royals live here anymore, but when they did this is where the residents would spend most of their relaxation time."

He has had his fair share of guys who he slept with over the years when he was in the closet, but none of them was worth the fight like Alex is. Alex is more than just a guy who knows his way in bed, he knows his way to Henry's heart and mind.

"I guess you can say it kind of runs in the family, huh?" Alex laughs.

"True."

Henry remembers the time when he was in the library of the Kensington Palace where he met his brother's tutor for the first time. Even though Philip did go to the army for a couple of years, he wanted to spend a few months studying business when he was 20 years old. Even if he may or may not be king, he wants to participate in the rulings at some point or another.

The tutor's name was Paolo. He was an Italian who moved to London just a year prior. He was a successful CEO of some firm Henry can't quite remember the name of.

At first, Paolo being as successful as he was at 24 years old was inspiring to Henry's former 16-year-old self. Philip was in the bathroom and Henry was alone with Paolo.

"Hi, you must be Philip's younger brother."

"Yes, Henry." He goes out to shake his hand, which he accepts.

"I know."

Henry blushes. "Right."

Sometimes he forgets the rest of the country already knows him.

Paulo smiles at him and his voice is like butter. "I'm Philip's tutor. He's taking a break right now, but I'm just going over the next material for when he returns."