Aftermath Of The Birth

Rosalie P.O.V
Bella Had Given Birth To Twins But We Didn't Care About The Other One And When I Say We I Mean All The Other Cullens And So Did I, I Was Holding Renasmee While I Left That Unnamed Monster Child On The Couch Away From Us She Keept Crying Which Was Annoying But Beautiful Renasmee Was All Worth It I Rocked Renasmee And Sang To Her I Made A Promise To Bella To Care For Her Child If She Didn't Make It,Edward Had Bitten Bella All Around And Injected Her With Vampire Vernom Straight Into Her Heart. So No One Knew If She Was Gonna Make It Or Not.

Unnamed Child P.O.V
I Continued To Cry Because I Was Cold,Alone And Still Covered In Blood The Blonde Woman Holding My Sister Was Annoyed By My Crying But Just Ignored Me And Payed Attention To Renasmee Rocked Her And Sang To Her While I Just Sat On The Couch Crying And Watching I Just Wanted The Same Love My Sister Was Getting So I Cried Even More.

Jacob's P.O.V
Enough Was Enough My Bestfriend Was Dead Now Because Of Those Monsters That They Call Babies I Entered The Nursery What I Saw Was Just Gross That All Thoughts Of Killing The Twins Disappeared Rosalie Was Holding Renasmee While The Other Twin Was Away From Them All Alone And Still Dirty And Crying.

Rosalie Smelled My Scent And Turned Around And Said Why Are You Here Dog! What Do You Want Dog You Better Not Dare To Hurt Beautiful Renasmee Rosalie Said, But You Can Hurt That Monster Over There She's Useless And Worthless To All Us Cullens Rosalie Said And Walked Out With Renasmee In Her Hands Cooing At Her.

All Her Words Felt Like Vernom Towards A Tiny Baby I Looked Towards The Other Baby And Everything Changed, I Had Imprinted Parental Imprinted On The Little Baby Girl From That Point On She Was My Child And I Would Do Anything To Make My Child Happy And Protect Her.