Jane's Pregnancy? P.1

Jane's P.O.V
After I Wake Up Yes I Went To Sleep Last Night Even Though I'm A Vampire I Guess Jacob's Just That Good In Bed He Can Put Even A Vampire To Sleep I Got Out Of The Bed We Were Leaving Today At 6 P.M Tonight And It Was Only 9 A.M. 5 Minutes Later Annie Woke Up And Came Out Of Her Room Holding A Teddy Bear Oh God I Hope She Didn't Hear Us Last Night,Hey Marie Did You Hear Anything Last Night I Said To The 4-5 Year Old Toddler, No Was I Supposed To Mommy Annie Said.

Oh No Don't Worry About It I Said Picking Up Annie How About Mommy Make You Breakfast For You And Daddy Ok I Said To Annie. Can You Make Breakfast For Yourself As Well Mommy So We Can Eat As A Family I Know You Can't Eat But It Will Still Be Nice Mommy Annie Said, I Agreed To Her Request I Mean She Was Such A Sweetheart I Mean How Could Bella Ever Hate This Child I On The Other Hand Was Proud That I Was Her Mother So I Continued To Make Breakfast.

Jacob Finally Woke Up It Wasn't That Late Really He Hugged Annie GoodMoring Annie Jacob Said GoodMoring Daddy Annie Said As Jacob Picked Up Annie And Hugged Her, And Then He Hugged Me From Behind GoodMoring My Love Jacob Side As He Kissed Me On The Cheek. GoodMoring My Wolf I said, as I Finished Making Breakfast We All Sat Down, as Jacob And Annie Were Eating I Got Up And Ran To The Bathroom I Was Throwing Up In The Toilet I Was Throwing Up Blood In The Toilet And I Didn't Know Why.

Jacob's P.O.V
What Just Happened Jane Just Got Up And Ran To The Bathroom What Was Fast Since She Used Her Vamp Speed What's Wrong With Mommy Annie Said Worried, Don't Worry Annie I'm Sure Mommy Is Fine I'm Go Check On Her Ok I Said.

Okie Annie Said, As I Went To The Bathroom I Saw Jane Still Throwing Up I Went Into The Bathroom And Sat Beside Her Rubbing Her Back Gently, Are You Ok Honey I Said Ya I'm Fine I Just- I Don't Know What's Going On But Don't Worry About Me How About You Just Take Annie To The Gift Shop Alright Babe Jane Said And I Agreed A Little Worried About Her, Hey Annie Wanna Go To The Arcade Or Gift Shop I Said Oh Yes Since This Is Our Last Day Here Let's Do It Annie Yelled In Excitement But Is Mommy Ok She Added.

Yes She's Fine I Say But I Didn't Know For Sure But I Wasn't Gonna Tell A Four Year Old Toddler That I Didn't Know If Jane Was Gonna Be Ok Or Not So As I Got Myself And Annie Ready We Said Later To Jane Once More And Left Out Of The Hotel.