Jane Volturi

Jacob's P.O.V
I Was Out On A Walk That Day With Annemarie Because She Wannad To Get A New Toy Afterward We Took A Little Walk Though The Forest Again Ann Ideas That's When Someone Was Standing 3 Feet Infont Of Us, Oh Isn't This Sweet A Father And Daughter Day The Blondie Said Who Are You Annemarie Said The Blonde Looked At Her And Ann Fell Down In Pain.

Jane Volturi The Blonde Said And You Are What the Hell Are You Doing To My Daughter I Yelled At Her. She Looked At Me And Mumbled Pain But Nothing Happened Which Seemed To Freak Her Out And Intrigue Her As Well It was weird.

I Picked Annemarie Up As She Laid Her Head On My Shoulder Looking Away From The Woman, I Chopped It Up To That She Had The Ability To Inflect Pain On Others, She Looks Like That Human Girl Bella Jane Said She Must Be Her Child Jane Continued On. First of All She Is My Daughter And Why Do You Care Anyways I Said, I Care Because Aro Will Be Very Pleased To Know That, That Human Had A Child With A Vampire Jane Said As She Looked At Me.

This Time Instead Of Nothing Happening She Feel In Pain And Soon Enough She Fainted Out Of Pain I Didn't Know What Was Going On At All Hey Dad, You Can Give Me A Piggy Back Ride While You Carry The Woman Ann Said Your So Nice Sweetheart Jacob Said As He Picked Up Jane, I Know I Learned From The Best After All Ann Said And Kissed My Cheek.

Jane's P.O.V
I Don't Know What Happened I Looked At The Tall Tan, Raven Hair Boy And This Time When I Looked At Him I Was The One Who Was In Pain But It Was 20 Times Worse That I Fainted After That Everything Was Black I Didn't Know What Was Happening.

I Then Woke Up In A Bed Room To The Same Boy Who Had Inflected Pain On Me, I'm Not Gonna Lie I Kinda Liked It How I Know Weird But I Don't Know Something About It Intrigued Me, Something About Him Intrigued Me I Don't Know What It Was.