Rapid Growth

2 Weeks Later, Jacob's P.O.V
It's been 3 And Half Weeks Since The Babies Were First Were Born And There Aging Was Rapid Everyone In The Room Was Worried About Renasmee I Was Worried About Both Nessie And Ann How Much Time Would We Have With Them I Scared For My Baby Girl And Her Sister As Well I Don't Know What Was Gonna Happen Afterwards Ann And Nessie Went To Go Play In The Playroom. They Were Sisters What Could Go Wrong 10 Minutes Later I Heard Crying And So Did Everyone Else I Knew I Jinxed Something. But What Could Have Happened There Sisters They Should Get Along...Right?

Ann's P.O.V
Me And Renasmee Were Just Playing In The Playroom Actually On Opposite Sides Until I Decided To Make My Way Next To Nessie Hey Nessie You Wanna Play With Me I Ask Cheerfully, Renasmee Gets Up And Grabs My Arm Hard And Twist It Get Away From Me You Mutt You Are Worthless And Useless To Everyone In This House Except For Your Dad Nessie Says For A 4 Year Old She Sure Is Stronge She Twisted My Shoulder And Dislocated And Pushed Me Down.

Your Nothing Compared To Me I'm The Princess Here Not You,You Monster Your Nothing But Trash Nessie Says.

I Never Knew My Own Sister Could Be So Mean Towards Me I Started Crying Because Of My Shoulder So I Fell Onto My Back In Pain Crying While Renasmee Did The Same Everyone Came Rushing Into The Room,What Happened What Happened Bella And Edward Said Almost Panicking Ann Broke My Arm It Really Hurts Renasmee Said.

That Little Lier But I Couldn't Say Anything Because I Was Crying On The Floor My Shoulder Hurt So Much. Look At That Little Attention Seeker Rosalie Says.

Stop Crying Nothing Is Wrong With You You Little Attention Seeker Alice Says They Didn't Care About Me But It Didn't Matter To Me Because I Knew This Already Since Birth.

But One Person Did Care About Me And That Was My Daddy,Jacob Screamed At Everyone In The Room They All Just Rolled There Eyes As Edward Picked Up My Sister Once They All Left Jacob Picked Me Up Because I Couldn't Move And Talked To Me So Sweetly And Took Me To My Room I Didn't Know What Was Happening But I Soon Found Out.