Faking It To You Make It Huh?

Bella's P.O.V
My Dad Had Come To Visit Me He Didn't Recognize Me Which Was Sad I Didn't Know About All Of This Now I Couldn't Tell Him Anything I Couldn't Put Him In Danger And Then Edward Came Out With Renasmee Sweet Beautiful Renasmee.

Oh Ya, I Forgot The Adoption So Your Daughter Bella Charlie Said Ya She Is Renasmee I Say She Has Your Eyes Bella Charlie Says Before I Could Say Anything Else Esme And Carlisle Came Into The Room Without Me Or Edward Knowing.

You Should See There Other Daughter Carlisle And Esme Say In Unison, Ugh Why Would They Say That I Wannad To Forget All About That Other One I Thought To Myself, Oh So Twins Charlie Said I Would Love To See Her My Dad Said. Oh Well You See She's- Just Then Jacob Walks Into The Room Holding That Other Child But I Had To Act Like I Was A Caring Mother.

Oh, there, She Is My Beautiful Baby Girl Jacob Where Have You Been With My Baby For Half The Day.

Jacob's P.O.V
I Knew What She Was Playing At So I Just Let Her Figure It All For Herself I Was Angry When She Took My Child Out Of My Arms And Pretend To Love Her Like She Was Hers She Wasn't Her Baby Anymore She Put That On Herself But I Would Yell At Her When She Was Done With Her Little Act, Oh She's So Beautiful And She Has Green Eyes Charlie Says, What's Her Name Charlie Says Excited.

Oh Her Name It's MacKenzie. Ya MacKenzie Bella says That Was Not Her Name At All She Was Lieing Straight Out Of Her Ass Lieing Bitch.

Well, I Should Get Going Now I'll See You Soon Bella Charlie Says After 5 Minutes When Charlie Leaves The House Bella Immediately Gives Me Back My Little Annie And Says Gross I can't Believe I Had To Hold It Bella Said Well Maybe Don't Ever Touch My Daughter Ever Again! And MacKenzie That's Not Even Her Name! I Yell At Her.

Hey Don't You Dare Yell At My Wife She Shouldn't Have To Hold A Monster Like That Anyways Edward Says.

Cay's P.O.V
Me And Daddy Walked Into The House To See My Bio Parents And My Sister Talking To Someone Who I Assumed To Be Grandpa My Bio Mommy Walked Up To Me And Daddy And Said That I Was Her Beautiful Daughter And That My Name Was MacKenzie Which It Wasn't.

But as a baby, I Was Happy To See Mommy Loving Me, but once Charlie Left Mommy Gave Me Back To My Daddy And Said Gross I can't believe I Had To Hold That Thing She Said, Which Made Me Sad Immediately.

Well, maybe don't Touch My Daughter! And MacKenzie? MacKenzie Isn't Her Name! My Daddy Yelled At Mo- Well Bella And Then Edward Came Up And Yelled At Daddy And Daddy Just Left The Room At That Point.