This Is All So Fast But We Don't Care

4 Weeks Later, Jacob's P.O.V
It's Been 4 Weeks Of Me And Jane Dating Each Other For A Volturi Girl Me And Her Had Some Marge Chemistry With Each Other She Made Me Happy And I Even Imprinted On Her Jane Was Out Hunting While I Was With Annie, Yep Jane Had Decided To Become Vegan Because She Didn't Wanna Drink Human Blood Anymore For Me And My Daughter Well Now Annie Saw Jane As A Mother To Her Now And She Was So Happy.

She Was Excited That Now She Had A Mommy And Daddy It Was So Sweet I almost cried. Hey Daddy Annie Said Yes Sweetheart What's Up I Said Sitting Her On My Lap, When Is Mommy Getting Back She Asked Just Then Jane Came Into The House, Mommy's Back She Said Annie Ran Over To Hug Her.

Ann Hasn't Grown As Fast Anymore She Was Still 4 Years Old But I Was Happy Because I Loved Babying Her And I Could Tell That Jane Did As Well.

Jane Was Wearing A Black Dress With Her Hair Down,Red Sneakers With White Socks On We Were On A Vacation And We Were Leaving Twommow This Was All Dad's Idea He Said We Should Get Out Of The House And Spend Time As A Family And It Would Be Good For Annie As Well. This Bed Is So Big And Soft Do We Have To Leave Twommow Daddy Ann Said Giving Me Puppy Dog Eyes, Yes Ann We Have To Leave Twommow I Said.

Fine, then I'm Gonna Go To Sleep Goodnight, Mommy Goodnight Daddy, Goodnight Sweetheart We Both Said In Unison As Annie Left It Was Just Me And Jane And It Was Nighttime Jane Looked At Me I Looked At Her And We Both Thought The Same Thing As Each Other We Wannad To Do It For The First Time Sense We've Been Dating.

So We Started Kissing There Were Instant Sparks We Continued Kissing And That Kissing Turned Into Making Out And You Know How The Rest Go Me And Jane Could Do This As Much As We Wannad Vampires Can't Get Pregnant....Right?