Bed time (short story) ♥️

Cabin A made a decision to have a sleepover on the porch

Cabin A made a decision to have a sleepover on the porch. They dragged out their mattress' and pillows into the warm air, all sitting and chatting with each other. Some told stories, some made stuff up, but most had nothing to do but listen.

"She was just kinda crazy," Mango stated, laying back on his mattress.
"Don't you think it's kinda rude to call your aunt crazy?" Nail replied.
"What! No!"
"That's not good Mango." SBB chimed in.
"She tried to poison my dog, what are you talking about!"
"Was it an accident?" Nail looked at him confused.
"We're you listening to anything I said?"
"Does he listen to anything? Like ever?" Diary sounded annoyed as she spoke. "That's what I thought."
"You didn't give anyone time to speak" Moonstone said, and she was right.
"Shut up."
"Ok."
"Simp!" Chalky coughed.
"Omg... shut up" She giggled.
"You shut up," Muffin finally spoke up. Moonstone just scoffed in her general direction. 

"I'm exhausted" TOL mumbled
"Maybe if you didn't eat you're weight in food, you'd actively be active" Diary stated, clearly about to add some sort of study.
"Anyway..." Mango dragged. "Back to my story."
"Someone else tell something," Muffin groaned.
"Rude."

"Face it Mango, you're not very interesting." Clay said, finally getting a word in.
"Nor intelligent." Diary added.
"Now that's just low." He replied and glared in her direction and everyone else followed.
"Uggg, fuck all of you." She laid back on her bed.

"I have a story!"
"No Nail, you honestly may be worse than Mango," Clay sighed. "Anyone got anything?"
There was no response.
"Maybe it's just bed time." SBB replies, yawning.
"Agreed" The group almost said in sync.

"Goodnight everyone!"
"Shut up Nail." Diary groaned.